• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Ancient Wonder Contribution History

DeletedUser867

I'm reporting the LACK of a contribution history as a bug, rather than as a suggestion, because it's a FATAL FLAW in the current Ancient Wonders implementation.

If we have no means of verifying WHO helped us complete a previous AW level, then we have no means by which we can reliably respond in kind.

We MUST have an AW history, and I sincerely hope that it's available, and will soon be released.

I'd point to Forge of Empires, as an example, where ALL players can look at the contribution history for ANY Great Building. That information is CRITICAL if you're trying to manage any sort of Forge Point Club.

This is not a bug, but a suggestion for new (extra) functionality of the Ancient Wonders feature. Please create a thread for it in the Ideas and Suggestions section of our forum. We can't process this as a bug. :)

DeletedUser1327

I'm reporting the LACK of a contribution history as a bug, rather than as a suggestion, because it's a FATAL FLAW in the current Ancient Wonders implementation.

If we have no means of verifying WHO helped us complete a previous AW level, then we have no means by which we can reliably respond in kind.

We MUST have an AW history, and I sincerely hope that it's available, and will soon be released.

I'd point to Forge of Empires, as an example, where ALL players can look at the contribution history for ANY Great Building. That information is CRITICAL if you're trying to manage any sort of Forge Point Club.

I've got the same suggestion, please let us see who donate in previous levels