• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Ancient Wonder, Barr for progress doesn't show added KPs which were bought with coins

Avenahar

Game version: 1.94
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome, Version 78.0.3904.108 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.293
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Avenahar
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: Ancient Wonder, Barr for progress doesn't show added KPs which were bought with coins but the list of the player whose ancient wonder it is shows the right amount of KP
__
__

Expected situation: Ancient Wonder, Barr for progress shows added KPs which were bought with coins
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. visit another player's town (it works for the own town)
2. open any ancient wonder
3. click on "+" to open the window "Buy Knowledge Points for..."
4. click one time on coins and close this window
5. the progress barr in the ancient wonder didn't add the KP, bought with coins

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
2019-11-27 19_33_31-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

Brummbaer

confirmed

after buying 9 KP with goods and delivered to research.
Nothing happens when trying to buy more. Reload doesn't help.

Plus button out of order

Karvest

Probably this will be self-fixed when they fix visibility for donations to other player's wonders.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i'm not able to reproduce this. when i buy a kp like you suggest, it goed to 127/380 which is what is intended?
I dont see the bug here, but maybe im misunderstanding it

Avenahar

i'm not able to reproduce this. when i buy a kp like you suggest, it goed to 127/380 which is what is intended?
I dont see the bug here, but maybe im misunderstanding it
I currently made another test in another player's wonder (lucky one...) and now it is working as it should. The KP, bought with coins, was immediately added to the progress barr of this wonder. It was certainly a temporary problem of view.