• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered An account activity and balance for Diamonds

DeletedUser2899

I have yet to be able to locate a place to find information concerning diamonds i have received or how they were spent. I have a fellow, fellowship member, whom is new, wondering about her diamond balance also. Some people use money to buy diamonds and it would be nice , if there isn't one, if there were a place (say drop down from the diamond picture a brief acct.) for a referral. Also, i have had conversations with players concerning abundance of relics, ones that can't be used in the magic academy, really add up. They came up with brilliant ideas you may wish to consider, such as: relic swap between fellows, maybe part of the "trader". Or maybe come up with relic combining to make vision vapor. Thank you for your time and consideration in these matters. I very much enjoy Elvenar, it's a game, that applies a vast amount of mental resources, a game that even other inno games can't compare to. It keeps a busy mind busy. :)