• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

am looking for a new fellowship

Heymrdiedier

Hi since this is beta and i only use it to test new stuff, i dont have much time to do all the things i do on my main server.
That basically i means i hardly do any neighbourly help, and this is where i get into trouble with most fellowships leadership.

If this isnt an issue for your guild and you need another player, im more then willing to join.
Im currently in wizards chapter (around 150k) points. I log in 2 times a day to quickly reset all my productions and thats about it.
Im active on market and only post fair trades.
im pretty experienced in this game (on my main i have more ranking points then the number 1 on beta) so maybe i can also be an addition to your guild.

And im sorry, but as long as neighbourly help takes more then 10 mins, im not planning to do it much. I think it is too boring and the rewards is not worth the effort (the time).

Last edited:

Karvest

NH takes like 2 minutes with mobile app now. If you have no mobile - you can install android emulator for it.

DeletedUser1681

And im sorry, but as long as neighbourly help takes more then 10 mins, im not planning to do it much. I think it is too boring and the rewards is not worth the effort (the time).
NH takes like 2 minutes with mobile app now. If you have no mobile - you can install android emulator for it.
If you're really just visiting your FS using tablet app or such it doesn't take much time. Just yesterday I timed my visits in the whole of my neighbourhood in live using a tablet and it took about 10 mins to visit ca 190 cities.

DeletedUser2003

I hope you found what you are looking for, Heymrdiedier! If not, we could really use your dust in my FS. We are very relaxed, no hard core rules about anything, we enjoy playing and are just glad to see you when we see you :)

Please message me here or in game if you are still looking for a change ;)