• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Am I the right fit for you ?

DeletedUser2524

I am looking for a FS here in Beta. The FS I am looking for will be an active - yet casual one. Active in the tournaments ( 5 chests plus is preferred)- yet it will not require a minimum amount of points for the tourney. My boosts are planks, silk and dust and I am at 756% boost of all 3. I do more than the minimum (150 pts) for the tourney and also play the spire up to the first boss. The fs also should have at least 1 very active form of kp swap - I need that to continue working on my AW's. If I meet your criteria - please send a message to the same name in game- and thanks for your consideration.

The Silent One

Hey Willie, are you interested in helping a new fellowship grow? My fellowship "Newbies Welcomed" is a young fellowship of new cities. Most of us play on live servers and have experience. I am in chapter 7 and have been helping my new members grow. We are very active, but do not have a KP chain established. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with AW's at the moment. I do, however, have a "neighborship" message feed going with people that help with trades, visits, KP & information. Come check us out and if you think we'd be a good home for you, send me a message. The Silent One - AM. Hoping to see you there!
Happy Gaming,
Tina

DeletedUser2524

Tina - I have stopped all forward progress in the game so I can develop my Aw's a bit further. I could just place the kp in mine , but I prefer to place it in others peoples AW's so I will have a chance at return on the "investment." But I do thank you for your interest!!

The Silent One

Willie, I suppose you could say I'm harassing you!........ I have a message chain with my neighbors and their neighbors in turn. It was actually someone on the list that let me know you had posted looking for a fs. They are a great bunch of people and have stated that they would be fine with starting a KP swap with those on the list that wanted to join the feed. I hope that you find a good home but if you're willing to help a fellowship grow, your advance status would be helpful to me. I have been doing building rounds in order to help my members grow but since I'm only in chapter 7 it is getting harder for me to pick up all needed trades. My "Neighborship" group has been extremely helpful with picking up small building trades but it would be great to have another member helping me! We have managed to get 5 chest on this weeks tourney and I only see us growing more. Please give it some more thought and if you don't find a new home come check us out. You may find that growing a new fellowship can be exciting.
Happy Gaming,
Tina
btw, was that you that I sent the private message to? It may be an easier way to communicate. ;-)