• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Altar - to break runes

Brummbaer

I like to have a possibility to break runes.

Idea: Build an "Altar of Broken Rune" (1 rune of all kinds)

Place the rune onto the altar and break them: You got a universal broken rune shared.

DeletedUser118

That would be nice. I have shards which I cannot use anymore cuz I already have all 9 runes of a Wonder which I'm not interested in building it. Now there's nothing I can do with new shards from that Wonder since I cannot even break thema anymore.

DeletedUser

I have shards which I cannot use anymore cuz I already have all 9 runes of a Wonder which I'm not interested in building it. Now there's nothing I can do with new shards from that Wonder since I cannot even break thema anymore.
You could build that wonder and then sell it immediately. You will then have a empty rune circle again that you can try to break as many runeshards as possible when filling ;)

DeletedUser118

You could build that wonder and then sell it immediately. You will then have a empty rune circle again that you can try to break as many runeshards as possible when filling ;)

Are you sure this is working? Have you tried it?

Brummbaer

Dear Katzenprinz,

I'm not sure that this will work, but be informed that if you break down an ancient wonder you will loose every invested RELIC

Regards Brummbaer

DeletedUser

Are you sure this is working? Have you tried it?
Yes, it does work. I have tested it with the Martial Monastary, Sanctuary, Crystal Lighthouse and Great Bell Spire, so logically it will work with the Dwarven ones too.
I'm not sure that this will work, but be informed that if you break down an ancient wonder you will loose every invested RELIC
You do not need relics if you build a new AW. It only cost goods and time + a temporary large space. The Human/Elven Ancient Wonders is considered by many players as without real benefits for the amount of relics needed to upgrade it, so they only have it at level 1 and do not plan to upgrade it further. Selling them allows for the opportunity to break runeshards that they may have very many of and gain some much needed broken shards that can be used for ANY wonder such as the much sought after Mountain Halls.

DeletedUser113

I like to have a possibility to break runes.

Idea: Build an "Altar of Broken Rune" (1 rune of all kinds)

Place the rune onto the altar and break them: You got a universal broken rune shared.

+1 to that idea!