• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate After province of tournament is done, encounters show as undone again/reward not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118

Game version:v1.5-2ff7b61-(staging) (2016-04-27 9:17)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: FF 46.0.1
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.213
Operating System: Win10
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5 it happens only from time to time

Current situation:
After I finished the last encounter of a tournament province, all encounters are showing as undone again and the reward window is not popping up so I dunno what I won. The reward seems to be granted though, cuz I see the amount of KP has risen.

Expected situation:
All encounters should be shown as done and the reward window should pop up.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Go to map
2. Open tournament province
3. fight last encounter

A screenshot is hard to make, as you never know when it will happen again.

DeletedUser118

No you're not as it seems, Anne. But too bad to see that they are not able to reproduce it. :(

DeletedUser118

Just happend again. After I won the last encounter of the province it looked like this:

z46vjnuj.jpg

While on the map it looked like this:

qfzwjsiz.jpg

Also my first try to go back on the map said, I had 7/8 encounters but as you can see on the first picture that can't be true. After a refresh it then showed like on pic 2.

DeletedUser1075

Happened to me too, and when I tried to fight it again by loading in squads, the squads would load but showed "0" troops in each. Odd

We have indeed been unable to reproduce this issue, and are still unable to do so, unfortunately. We did implement a whole lot of improvements and bug fixes for the Tournaments yesterday, and it seems two similar bugs were fixed, that could also affect this one. Are you still able to reproduce this now, in version 1.6? :)

DeletedUser118

Yes. It happened to me this morning with the province I finished once again.

DeletedUser283

same here on the first province y-day morning, I could fight one encounter more
and t-day it showed as won in province 1 lvl 2

DeletedUser118

Same province and level here happining just some moments ago. Btw the one mentioned above also was province 1, but on Level 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.