• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered after 9999 ?

guivou

does someone know what will occurs after 9999 , 10.000 or trouble ?
1643826663975.png

Lovec Krys

Well, my forum's avatar is Evil Panda (back when we had square avatars, you could clearly read the "Evil Panda Magic" sign under the picture.

Lovec Krys

@Eudaemonia The system which was activated together with the new rune for KP button. If you recieve much more KPs into your wonders than you give to the wonders of the others, sonner or later you hit the wall and be limited until you donate KPs or wait until next day (together with the starting buffer, you can recieve 80 more KPs per day (cummulative) than you give). Details are in Runeshard changes thread.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Sorry maxiqbert but that ain't proof.
I know CW decided a long time ago not to do the newer chapters and he still is going far in the tournaments.
So he keeps getting a lot of KP and if you don't spend them on the tech tree or ancient wonders you get a situation like he has now.

Heymrdiedier

How long can you play a game where you don't evolve at all?
turns out a year or 2 :), then i got bored and decided to do the chapters afterall and ignore tournament penalty totally. Since i wasnt getting any enjoyment out of them anymore since the cost change.

And funnily enough, a bit later Crazywizard decided to advance in chapters as well. So I guess about 2 year was the limit for both of us

CrazyWizard

Yeah it's incredibly boring when there is nothing to look out for.
I already maxed my premium expansions (one of my goals I had for the past while) so I had nothing to play for.

It's not that I could reverse my city to a "better" tournament state as I cannot undo either research nog expansions.
So the only way forward is getting screwed even harder.

I had forseen this at some point so I saved all the KP so that those will never be the reason I am stuck in the research tree.

I have already developed a tourney slayer as an alternative, it just needs a bit more development

edeba

I had forseen this at some point so I saved all the KP so that those will never be the reason I am stuck in the research tree.
Inno has really figured out how to make the chapters very slow regardless of strategy. You get tech locked many times just trying to get guest race stuff. I suppose if you have many thousands of timers you can get through fast...
It seemed to me if you looked carefully at the earlier chapters there was a better way through them. Now a tech to improve getting through faster is blocked until there is no longer a benefit, and just everything about the chapters is like this now. There is no longer a challenge for how to get through them best, they are just universally awful and no amount of saved kp will get you through them faster, at least for the later chapters.

I think I was able to do chapter 14 in less than a week on live. I don't remember which chapter, but I had not seen an advantage to moving forward, so I sat towards the end of the chapter before it and I let that chapter sit there until the chapter after it came out and it was only a week to catch up.

Actually, you can get through chapter 17 fast if you use far more than half your game space and tie yourself to the computer and just do 15 minute cycles, but never has Inno come up with anything more awful. It would not have been such an awful chapter if the increase production values came at 1 hour instead of 15 minutes, and they had 3 and 9 hour choices. I think people with full time jobs and little ability to get on during the day took about 8-10 months to get through that chapter. My suggestions would cut it down to 4-5 months for that player. I didn't think it was fair that long term end game players have become players that still have half a chapter or more to finish when the next chapter is released, and then no time between chapters for upgrades and no break from the chapters at all.

I am almost finished chapter 19 on live (11 more days), but I feel like a nut case for letting a game run me on 6 hour timers and my guest race space is 40% bigger than the questline guide. This one would have been better with 8 hour collections. Even with an extra large guest race, being slowed down by kp has not happened. It feels so slow, but building an extra breeding ground would probably have only shaved 1-3 days off it, and the mana to build the guest race was harsh.

CrazyWizard

Actually, you can get through chapter 17 fast if you use far more than half your game space and tie yourself to the computer and just do 15 minute cycles, but never has Inno come up with anything more awful. It would not have been such an awful chapter if the increase production values came at 1 hour instead of 15 minutes, and they had 3 and 9 hour choices. I think people with full time jobs and little ability to get on during the day took about 8-10 months to get through that chapter. My suggestions would cut it down to 4-5 months for that player. I didn't think it was fair that long term end game players have become players that still have half a chapter or more to finish when the next chapter is released, and then no time between chapters for upgrades and no break from the chapters at all.
Lol I know, I work at home and have a alarm clock on 15 minutes for the pas 3 weeks or so, I need another week or so to complete it.

edeba

Lol I know, I work at home and have a alarm clock on 15 minutes for the pas 3 weeks or so, I need another week or so to complete it.
I had around 60% of my city as guest race and I finished Dec 24th, which was like a Christmas present. But I think it was less than 3 weeks of 15 minute cycles. I will never do that chapter on beta because of how awful it was and I can't imagine ever doing that again. But I think I did the chapter in about a month, maybe 5 weeks. But I think by 2 weeks into it I was thinking that I could not deal with 15 minute reset for long, and it was going to take so much longer with 1 hour resets so I figured if I was going to do 15 minutes, I was going to get the most bang for the effort, so massive guest race.

So, you have about a month finish for extreme effort and huge guest race, and 8-10 month finish for anyone stuck with the 3 hour resets and "normal" guest race. I think it is simply a badly designed chapter. It probably would have taken me a few weeks longer with a 1, 3, 9 hour reset because I wouldn't have been so driven to have such a large guest race.

They've also made it so you get very little bang for any diamonds used. I don't mind spending some on diamonds, but guest race diamonds are devalued to the point that it isn't worth it. My tech in chapter 19 days 11642 diamonds and that goes to zero in 11 days. It boggles the mind in terms of what they were thinking. That's like 1000 diamonds to save a day, and actually the 11 days includes the creatures for the last upgrade, so it more than 1000 diamonds to save a day. That diamond cost doesn't include the 6900 creatures for the last upgrade. Other tech where I just have one more collection round it has come up around 600-700 diamonds, so that much just to save 6 hours. I'm not much into buying moon acreage.

Bor de Wolf 1965

When I was on that chapter on a life server, I had made a spreadsheet.
With that sheet I knew were to put my full energy in and what to use at a low production rate.
Like 15min productions as high energy and 3h as low energy.
You would be amazed how fast you can fly through that chapter this way.

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard And now imagine to click them one by one instead of starting multiple production at the same time like it is possible to do now.
I do not want to lol

I had around 60% of my city as guest race and I finished Dec 24th, which was like a Christmas present. But I think it was less than 3 weeks of 15 minute cycles. I will never do that chapter on beta because of how awful it was and I can't imagine ever doing that again. But I think I did the chapter in about a month, maybe 5 weeks. But I think by 2 weeks into it I was thinking that I could not deal with 15 minute reset for long, and it was going to take so much longer with 1 hour resets so I figured if I was going to do 15 minutes, I was going to get the most bang for the effort, so massive guest race.

So, you have about a month finish for extreme effort and huge guest race, and 8-10 month finish for anyone stuck with the 3 hour resets and "normal" guest race. I think it is simply a badly designed chapter. It probably would have taken me a few weeks longer with a 1, 3, 9 hour reset because I wouldn't have been so driven to have such a large guest race.

They've also made it so you get very little bang for any diamonds used. I don't mind spending some on diamonds, but guest race diamonds are devalued to the point that it isn't worth it. My tech in chapter 19 days 11642 diamonds and that goes to zero in 11 days. It boggles the mind in terms of what they were thinking. That's like 1000 diamonds to save a day, and actually the 11 days includes the creatures for the last upgrade, so it more than 1000 diamonds to save a day. That diamond cost doesn't include the 6900 creatures for the last upgrade. Other tech where I just have one more collection round it has come up around 600-700 diamonds, so that much just to save 6 hours. I'm not much into buying moon acreage.

It takes a while before you get access to the small ships, there is no wat to speed up that process (other than a shitload of timeboosters which is a waste) yeah once you reach those you can go pretty fast.