• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce adventure broken on mobile

ayvinul

I did start to play on the web page earlier today, and everything works. But now, on mobile, all the points are locked (with a big padlock) including the start point (which we actually finished) and the point we were currently working on.

(Note that the connection to the fellowship chat is also showing Connecting... which happens from time to time)

version 1.126.2-1659e9b-256 (zz 1.127)

switching back to the web browser version on PC: everything is fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401-190334_Elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20210401-190334_Elvenar.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 109

Enevhar Aldarion

Just loaded it on my Android and everything looks normal. The only waypoints that look like your image are the ones that are still locked, which is how they are supposed to look. And the open ones are normal and all the completed ones are normal. Chat is also working correctly.

Are you using iOS? If so, could it be an Apple-specific issue?

ayvinul

Just loaded it on my Android and everything looks normal. The only waypoints that look like your image are the ones that are still locked, which is how they are supposed to look. And the open ones are normal and all the completed ones are normal. Chat is also working correctly.

Are you using iOS? If so, could it be an Apple-specific issue?

nope it's the android app. I specifically chose the entry point, which has a recognizable signature and would never appear locked.

I surmise it's probably a network connection issue, specifically having also to do with NOT connecting to the chat, while the rest of the game appears normal.

DeletedUser2378

I have at least two members in my fellowship too who are having the same issue on the app with Android. No chat and the Fellowship map is all locked.

Enevhar Aldarion

nope it's the android app. I specifically chose the entry point, which has a recognizable signature and would never appear locked.

I surmise it's probably a network connection issue, specifically having also to do with NOT connecting to the chat, while the rest of the game appears normal.

Possible. It you do some stuff on the app, like collecting and starting production or something, show correctly when you switch to the browser version? If it is not communicating correctly or saving correctly, that might show incorrectly too.

CrazyWizard

and those that it works for?

if it works for 1 and not for the other it's important to figure out why.
is it the update or is it something else?

ayvinul

Possible. It you do some stuff on the app, like collecting and starting production or something, show correctly when you switch to the browser version? If it is not communicating correctly or saving correctly, that might show incorrectly too.
Yeah, I did not notice any problem in the browser version when I switched back.

I haven't had time to retry the app.

Obviously I'm not the only one.

pinksunset

Ex-Team Member
We are investigating this but so far we have not been able to reproduce the issue.

Could players having issues please try the following:

~ Make sure google browser is the latest version.
~ Clear cache.
~ Switch off and on your device. Reload game on WIFI with a good signal
~ Uninstall and reinstall the app.