• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Adventure badge icon colours minor change

BlueSoul

I recall a CM commenting that "colours were easy" so...in the Adventures Item list can we please have
1) a Golden Bracelet icon that is GOLD in colour not silver, OR is called a Silver Bracelet
2) a Diamond Necklace icon that has a diamond not an emerald and is silver or gold to contrast with whichever change is made above

Hazel Caballus

I recall a CM commenting that "colours were easy" so...in the Adventures Item list can we please have
1) a Golden Bracelet icon that is GOLD in colour not silver, OR is called a Silver Bracelet
2) a Diamond Necklace icon that has a diamond not an emerald and is silver or gold to contrast with whichever change is made above
I’ve had a discussion with a fellow member about these points. He told me that there are indeed diamonds of different color, even blue is possible. Some of these can be very precious. You can find pictures of it in the internet.
The golden bracelet could be made of white gold, although I agree that it looks more like silver.

BlueSoul

I’ve had a discussion with a fellow member about these points. He told me that there are indeed diamonds of different color, even blue is possible. Some of these can be very precious. You can find pictures of it in the internet.
The golden bracelet could be made of white gold, although I agree that it looks more like silver.
yes indeed & thanks for the feedback, I guess my point is about using visual fundamentals/norms - EN children's alphabets often start with 'A-is-for-apple', apples can be pink, yellow, white, green, but almost invariably we expect and see that the apple is red - my suggestion should simply aid visual recognition. It is a minor irritation that would require a minor change but certainly not one to lose sleep over if it is ignored :)