• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Adjust the cost to discovering new sectors while no neighboors

DeletedUser

The game currently fix a cost of discovering who slowly increase everytime you reach a new sector.

But due Neighboors inactivity you will be in a situation were you map if filled with blank and ,you have paid a lot for nothing in return.
This situation is very frustrating for the player because you are penalized for the innactivity of another person.

My suggestion is if a neighboor disapear then the cost of the next sector to discover go down instead of going up ( the previous one is empty he can't generate gold )

I'm currently paying empty sectors who produce nothing and with no neighboors on it who lead to empty space, but still the cost increase a lot and give me no benefit to discover further....

It will in my opinion wise to fix the cost in term not only by the number of sectors but also consider activity/innactivity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with you: it could be an interesting suggestion for the problem of empty slots and 'cause I don't believe that the problem'll have a solution in a short time :confused:

DeletedUser613

I also very much agree with this and posted a similar reply in another thread but it was not an idea thread

DeletedUser

What good would it do to reduce the cost? Will it be easier to conquer? Will you gain goods? In short it is a pain for the developers to write the codes for something that does not have any value.
And if I hear 'But it is gold' than I am going to be angry. There is nothing as common as money.

DeletedUser

I think it would be nice if we paid the trader fee in gold instead of extra goods. I mean, why punish us for not having the active traders close by you? That way, it leaves it better to trade with people you've discovered while making the penalty less harsh with trades, and increasing the chance of a distant player taking your trades.

DeletedUser867

Ahhh - but would you be willing to pay to REdiscover your replacement neighbors? Be careful what you wish for. I'd suggest going the other direction.

As we know, the three sectors that determine your Boosts are North, Southwest, Southeast. How about if those three sectors were to revert to undiscovered if their sponsoring city was abandoned, and nobody from the local city was available to tend the weeds? Among other things, that approach would lower the average cost of scouting, obtaining more relics, and obtaining more knowledge points.

Right now, once you've explored a sector, it serves no further purpose.

Last edited by a moderator: