• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Aditional conformation for using Royal Restorations and Artifacts in Magic Academy

TimeMachine

At first I would like to say that it is no problem to me that humans and elves are now able to use artifacts to craft pet-food.

Same for crafting these small 1x1 buildings by using Royal Restoration.

1692365097160.png
1692364771276.png

But I, and maybe some other players too, don't want to use those new recipes.
At the moment I live in constant fear of crafting some of those new recipes by accident, if I don't pay enough attention to what I am doing in MA. :)

That's why I would like to suggest a confirmation for the usage of Artifacts and Royal Restoration in MA, like we already have for using diamonds in general.

If impemented everybody could decide by advanced settings if she or he wants to get warned, when a recipe asks for Artifacts or Royal Restoration.

Last edited:

Dorfl the Clay

-1 If you can pay attention to what you want to craft, then how hard can it be to pay attention to the cost of that item? Forcing players to double check would become very annoying really quick and - to me -also seems a waste of time, money and resources. There are sooo many other things that still need fixing and/or updating!

TimeMachine

Forcing players to double check would become very annoying really quick
If impemented everybody could decide by advanced settings if she or he wants to get warned, when a recipe asks for Artifacts or Royal Restoration.
No no, I don't want anybody to be forced to double check every time - that would of course be annoying.

I would just wish for an aditional option in the advanced settings, everybody should be able to switch it on or off, exactly like it is already implemented for the usage of diamonds and for building unboosted manufactories. ;)

1692366740871.png

Last edited:

Katwick

-11. I'd be fine with plenty of space to compensate for Fat Fingers, but confirming it Each Time Forever would be just "Awesome", which is extremely obnoxious.

TimeMachine

but confirming it Each Time Forever would be just "Awesome", which is extremely obnoxious.
Players should be able to decide by themselves, just by adjusting their advanced settings, if they want to be asked for confirmation or not.

That's why no one has to confirm anything each time, if she or he doesn't want to - all there is to do is removing that hook in the settings! ;)