• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Additional Information about income

DeletedUser126

It would be great if you could see a total Gold Income, Supply Storage and other resources per/h

this would help immensely in city planing, and its always fun to have more stats in city building game (and its not a lot of work to make)

DeletedUser

I think that, having different production cycles and different degrees of bonus (culture +%s), it doesn't make much sense. Fr example, before you upgreade a goods/supply building it tells you how much you will be producing per hour, which isn't true unless you choose some specific production cycles + specific culture bonus. Add to that the possibility of a daily indeterminate number of motivate actions -like in FoE-, and you pretty much have a random number.

DeletedUser170

The coins are static, as you can not choose any duration. For the supplies and goods, the statment is true, but it could help you a little bit. You can divide, or multiply it with an about good number.

DeletedUser58

If I'm not mistaken, culture bonus modify the number of coins you get.
I've been wondering about that, how exactly does the culture bonus influence how many coin you'll get? I see two possibilities:
1. It slightly improves the general production - so instead of 1 coin per second you'd get 1.4 or 1.7 or even 2 depending on your bonus;
2. It applies a bonus to your final collection - so if you collect 50 coin it applies 140% or 170% bonus to it.

Could be something else entirely that I haven't noticed. But if it's #2, I don't think that's an okay algorithm, it would mean the reward will be greater if you DON'T collect frequently. The higher number of coin you collect, the bigger the bonus. It goes against the whole "activity is rewarded" logic. I'm not sure if it's #1 because I haven't had 200% bonus in a long while and it'd be harder to notice with the other culture bonus levels.

DeletedUser

It is #1...at least I'm like 97% sure on that one :) Just test it out with the minimum collection (5min?) and see if it differs when you got different culture bonus

DeletedUser170

It is the first one. At least I saw that way. But you can check too. After collecting the coins open the building, and check how much coins you get for 1 minute. Multiply it with 60, and see if that's the same as you would get without the bonus (check wiki for example)
As far as I can see, the building overview does not show the increased coin number / hour, just the maximum, you can store there.

DeletedUser58

Thanks Duradan and ketjatekos! Will check it later today but I trust it works that way if you too have noticed it to work as such. :)