• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Add visit tab when you click on a player's name in the forums

DeletedUser651

Problem: If a player posts in the forums and I am curious as to what his town looks like I have to copy his name, then go to my home page and do a player search and then see their town. Unless I am missing something. (In which case....never mind this entire post...or if this has already been suggested, then please link me to it because I couldn't find it).

Solution: Add an option to go to their town when you click on a player's name. I am proposing adding a tab to the top...so it would say Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore and Visit

Currently I see this when I click on a player's name:

Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore

player was last seen:

DeletedUser43

I've changed the prefix of this thread to "Other". You can find more threads related to ideas for the forum with that prefix. The other prefixes are used for in-game features. The use of prefixes is explained in this thread (click), although I must admit that it's not always easy to stick a label to out-of-the-box ideas. :p