• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Add unlimited quests to League events.

HappyRose

I love the idea taking event currency out of the chests and having additional quest per FA style
currently I would never pay the 1500 diamonds for the royal prizes ... far too expensive if average attainable progress is to get to level 8 evolved buildings... But given the option to buy more quests .. at a reasonable cost of 50 diamonds..it would be attractive

SoggyShorts

I don't want to highjack the thread just reading these messages gave me the idea :) if you think I should post it separately let me know.
Nah, you only really get 1 shot at an idea with this community, so flesh it out here and tweak as needed. Once you've got a polished version then make a new thread otherwise one negative comment can tank an idea/discussion even if it is later resolved.
Example collect 8 relics for 10 EC, then the next one is to collect 14 relics for 20 EC, then 20 relics for 30. You should complete the first quest to move to the next one, similar to collecting a badge. So you can't accumulate previous relics for the later quests.
I see no valid reason why they shouldn't carry over. If the quests are 8,14,20 relics and you get 9 then that last one can go to 1/14 since you did earn it.
There is a minor concern that it makes it ever so slightly easier, but that can be accounted for while balancing and the QOL factor is huge (veterans of the FA all find the "stop what you are doing and hand in badge" to be tedious even if one forum member thinks that's a good thing)
If you completed all the 3 dailies for a badge, then you could restart them with 50 diamonds.
I would never pay the 1500 diamonds for the royal prizes ... But given the option to buy more quests .. at a reasonable cost of 50 diamonds..it would be attractive
If you really want to sell the royal pass(and this idea to the devs), maybe make it give you a 4th quest (or put the 3rd one behind the wall)
Or perhaps even the 50 diamond flip could be behind the royal pass? Or the royal pass gives you a discount on the flip?
I like each of those possibilities, but not all at once ;)

Moncsociusz

Nah, you only really get 1 shot at an idea with this community, so flesh it out here and tweak as needed. Once you've got a polished version then make a new thread otherwise one negative comment can tank an idea/discussion even if it is later resolved.

I see no valid reason why they shouldn't carry over. If the quests are 8,14,20 relics and you get 9 then that last one can go to 1/14 since you did earn it.
There is a minor concern that it makes it ever so slightly easier, but that can be accounted for while balancing and the QOL factor is huge (veterans of the FA all find the "stop what you are doing and hand in badge" to be tedious even if one forum member thinks that's a good thing)

If you really want to sell the royal pass(and this idea to the devs), maybe make it give you a 4th quest (or put the 3rd one behind the wall)
Or perhaps even the 50 diamond flip could be behind the royal pass? Or the royal pass gives you a discount on the flip?
I like each of those possibilities, but not all at once ;)

Agree that it is so tedious to stop, it would be much more efficient and would solve the accidental collection problem before claiming the quest/badge. It is a great idea.

I like the idea that if you buy the royal pass, then the restart would be cheaper. Like 25 diamonds maybe? As with 50 diamonds you could restart it only 30 times, like only 1x or 2x a day. If you buy the royal pass then it could be the same price as the spire encounters extra round :) in this case the royal pass would defo worth it!

edeba

I love the FA badge layout for any idea (except the FA: there it needs roll-over)
16 simultaneous quests is excellent. I wonder if diminishing returns could be incorporated? So the first time you make 50 beverages you get 25 currency then 24 then 23 etc.
Yuck

Moncsociusz

What do you guys think should the suggestion include pet food and teleports in purple chests? Or it would be too optimistic :D I'm having too much pp and rainfalls :p

SoggyShorts

What do you guys think should the suggestion include pet food and teleports in purple chests? Or it would be too optimistic :D I'm having too much pp and rainfalls :p
It seems like inno wants to keep some things as having just one unique source to encourage participation in all aspects of the game, so yeah, wishful thinking I believe.:(

Moncsociusz

What do you guys think how should I wait to post the idea? It seems like we didn't get any new input. I'm pretty new on the forums. Is it usually this long? :D