• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Add Spire and Tourney Bank totals to main fellowship page.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Not 100% sure but this is the simplest solution I believe.
new-spire-perk.png

ayvinul

maybe a poll would be relevant?
what for ? everyone who's using this agrees, it looks like.

Showing it as stocks wouldn't be confusing, we're used to that for various other things, and it's really annoying to not know when you are when the spire/tournament are not active.

Alcaro

what for ? everyone who's using this agrees, it looks like.

Showing it as stocks wouldn't be confusing, we're used to that for various other things, and it's really annoying to not know when you are when the spire/tournament are not active.
Because where's a poll, there are votes and good ideas with lots of positive votes are forwarded to developers.

Bor de Wolf 1965

A good idea needs a poll or else the CM's won't use it in their suggestion rounds.
This idea is very simple and it also has a very simple solution (look at the picture I placed before.
The perk value is already known so they can use it for a 2nd time and is only needs to be rewritten how they put it on screen.

now it would be something like:
Rewards:
{current level}

Sugestion
Rewards:
{current value / current level}

It is so simple that every programmer could think of this solution during the time they would start learning how to program anything.

Enevhar Aldarion

Because where's a poll, there are votes and good ideas with lots of positive votes are forwarded to developers.

Suggestions are voted on and the approved suggestions are then collected from all the forums once every two weeks and then all the CMs choose three suggestions to send to the devs. So this has to be approved in that secret CM vote before the devs get anything. IF people want something to make it to the devs, it needs to be suggested and voted on positively on as many forums as possible.

Alcaro

guys, if you think this idea is good, I suggest you post here before it's archived by our forum boss ;)