• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Add confirmation for rune use in KP chains

ayvinul

Not 100% that's long term, but the new button is next to the normal KP spells use, which leads to a menu.

I've got quite a few fellows complaining they used a rune by mistake.

I think it would be worth at least a notification when you try to use a rune on yourself (because you're "wasting" 5PC) and I think it would still be useful to have it when using the rune on others.

Because using runes by mistakes can be annoying... and when you have (say) 4 runes remaining, you might NOT want to use them on others when you're close to having to complete another circle.

FieryArien

“Just be careful” doesn’t cut it. The fact this suggestion pops up repeatedly shows that there indeed is an issue. We have similar suggestion on EN forum and there was another possibility mentioned: move the button further away or even move that “i” (information) in between the AK button and rune button (assuming the UI is similar on both platforms).

I think a confirmation dialog would do more harm than good, nevertheless some improvement/adjustment would be imho welcomed.

Prueba2

Another option would be to insert the runes inside the current button for KP instants, this way one should need to click on the inventory button and choose between runes (please, make it first option) and rest of KP instants as now (30, 20 , 15, 10, 7, 5, 3, 1)

EDIT: Less possibility to missclick, less buttons in the main window, all neat and tidy

Last edited:

edeba

Our FS has probably done 1000 levels since this change and I haven't heard that complaint once. Having said that, I did misclick on it instead of going to kp instants for the first time today and I just wasn't paying attention. I think the system is fine the way it is.

It isn't like spending diamonds.

ayvinul

Well, you could have a confirmation button that you could disable in the settings.

After all, there's a precedent. Innogames did this for non boosted manufactures, so the pattern is already there, and there's no reason we couldn't have our cake and eat it too.

(and for those who say: "just pay attention". I haven't had the problem ONCE myself, but this popped up REPEATEDLY in discussion with fellow members, and even folks who have played for years liked the idea. Especially when you play regularly and have several cities on several worlds... sometimes you just pop in quickly to handle your city, and the chance for stupid mistakeis high.

Prueba2

I have already missclicked thrice in the last week or so...

EDIT: In web, there is some lag between click and update, and the button seems to not be grayed