• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Add button to jump to next level in tournament province

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser724

Summary
Add a button in the Tournaments overview which leads directly to the next level in a Tournament province after the timer counts down, so you don't have to keep searching the World Map for it.

Description
2 image are attached for easy reference

there is a timer (time-out for next round ) in each province in "world map" ...see attached image

while entering tournament, it display a "tournament table" showing the province u have done and "next reward u will get in next round"...see attached imaged
when timer expire, the right hand side button will allow you to jump to that province for next round

There is plenty room between the "right hand side button" and the "next reward u will get in next round"
is that possible to use that area to display "timer---<time out in next round>"

Player, like me, to spend a lot of time
to jump out to world map, go around the whole map for find next province to do next battles

Motivation
It would save players effort and time and would make tournaments more attractive and less tiresome.

Possible downsides
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

It seems you forgot to actually add an attachment, so I took a guess

2hqdsnd.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser1777

I really like the picture @SoggyShorts posted, even when it's quite different from the original idea.

Maybe @conqueror9 changes his idea, because a button for "ready for the next star" is already implemented ;)

Edit:
A mod should change the thread name accordingly, thanks!

Marindor

Thank you for voting, everyone. Unfortunately this idea didn't meet the minimum requirement of 20 voters. We'll now archive this thread. :)