• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Add Blueprint in the Spire

Droopy

Blueprints can currently only be achieved by a 10th chest in the weekly tournament.

For smaller fellowships or "single players" this is almost unfeasible.

I understand the blueprint should not be something that easy to get, but i would suggest adding the Blueprint also to the Spire (for example in a Purple or Golden chest). So there is always a possibility to get them for every player and not only for the "bigger" fellowship players.

SoggyShorts

If a FS can't get the ultra easy 10th chest (6 provinces 6x) they have no chance of getting a blueprint from the spire if it's anywhere near the gold rewards (which I'd would be)

Pauly7

If a team has anything close to a full roster and everyone simply shows up and plays a few tournament rounds that everyone can do with minimal losses, then they will open 10 chests. It no longer requires any thought.

Tomtimmon

If a FS can't get the ultra easy 10th chest (6 provinces 6x) they have no chance of getting a blueprint from the spire if it's anywhere near the gold rewards (which I'd would be)
If a team has anything close to a full roster and everyone simply shows up and plays a few tournament rounds that everyone can do with minimal losses, then they will open 10 chests. It no longer requires any thought.

Assuming All fellowships are created equal????

Bor de Wolf 1965

10 chests in tournament = 40.000 points
40.000 = 1.600 points IF the FS has 25 active members, with less active members the active once need to do more.
1.600+ = 6x 6star, 8x 5star, 11x 4 star
And only the 6star play requires a very good time management so you can do 2 runs on the Thursday. (timewarp not taken in to calculations)

So yes any fully active FS can do it but if a BS is only filled up with only 12-18 active members it becomes more trouble.
At that time you can forget to hit the final boss in the spire.
So yes an extra blue print from an epic spire chest would be nice

SoggyShorts

Yes, all FS are created 1 member at a time and face the same challenges.
All FS have the same 40K requirement for a blueprint and 1330 Gold spire.

If you have less than a full FS how can you expect a full FS of rewards? :rolleyes:

Equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.
Want more? Do more.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Some are less skilled, or more confused, than others.

A fellowship of 10 hard workers can do 4k points each per week and get 10 chests. A fellowship of 20 decently active and knowledgeable members can do 2k points each per week and get 10 chests. A fellowship of 25 who swear they can't even get 1000 points, even though they are in the end chapters, will never get 10 chests.

Last edited by a moderator: