• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Add a Game button in the forum

DeletedUser

Good afternoon,
I think it will be useful if a button is added on the forum (next to Home, Forums and Members) to access the game. Actually, many times I read the forums' topic and I would like go back in the game, but I closed its tab just before, and I have to open again a new tab, and then the game.
Furthermore, it would be logic access the game directly when we are in the game's forum.

Dorian

DeletedUser

That's an idea, but perhaps you could open the forum in a new tab?
It's what I do when I read up here, and it's easy to go back and forth then :)

DeletedUser

When I'm in the game, I do a right click and then, I click on Forum.
And anyway, it's more logical that we can access the game from its forum.

DeletedUser

Ah, I see, and yes I didn't disagree with you, just gave another option :)

By the way, it's just as easy to access the forum from the settings button in the bottom right corner - when it opens, click the question mark, which will open a small window, from where you can choose to go to either the Forum or Support.
Both will open in a new tab :)

DeletedUser

Yes, and I respect your opinion, the things that you do and the options that you suggest :)
It would be good, but it's just a detail too.

DeletedUser

Yes, i like this idea.
I'd asked myself, where was the button of forum? like another games of Innogames.

DeletedUser43

In the new "Quick Links" section at the right side of the Forum, you can now find a link to the game. :)

sfuOBhq.png