• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Abyss gave coins double after completing storyquest

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.33-(1634900e4) (2017-06-15 6:51)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0.1
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.126
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: evelyntest (reward please to this account)
Humans or Elves: Elve

Reproducibility: ?/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: see description below

Current situation:
Just collected 57.750 coins from my Abyss, then collected units from barracks, ground of orc strategist and training ground, started new unit training, after that I finished the ancient wonder wonder story quest (end of fairys chapter) and the immediately my golden abyss was ready to collect again.
In noticed this, because I have the repeating quest "2x advanced tools + coins" active.

Expected situation:
to receive coins from abyss after waiting another 3 hours

Reproduction Steps
not sure if it is possible to reproduce what causes the bug, I suspect the storyquest triggered this bug

1. have the storylinequest research ancient wonder (end of fairys) ready to collect
2. have golden abyss ready to collect
3. collecte the coins from abyss
4. finish the storyline quest
5. see if abyss is ready to collect again

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2017-6-15_9-38-57.png

Marindor

Thank you for your report. At the moment we're not able to reproduce this issue. Are there any missing reproduction steps, or does anyone else experience similar behaviour?