• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

About "Reminder for bugs or exploit usage!"

Mrietha

I'm "old fashioned" too, but linking to your example, it's not true that good quests for event were always good... Do you remember before sentient goods were added to the game, we were used to have "product XX 1 day or 2 days productions"? And then with sentient manufactories, players were able to complete with 3 and 9 hours sentient productions, because the game saw just production position in manu's menu? And do you remember how many time it taked to have these quests deleted from events questline?
Things change, game evolves, and what was good before is not said will be always good. How many times we had the impression that those who create some game new mechanics didn't know how the entire game works? So, I prefer to to be asked what's good or wrong once, twice, every time that is necessary instead of let it go.
I remember the change in the quests, but didn't know why.
You're right the game evolves, but so can lists of things to consider. This is meant to keep from repeating previous problems that had been addressed, not new problems. If a new problem occurs in a previously reasonable quest then the Forum points it out and the list is updated.