• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Ability to turn off animations individually

DeletedUser651

Currently, if you don't like the animations that pop up over the coins, or wherever, you have the ability to turn off the animations....but you have to turn them all off at once.

We have had a few threads where some folks want animations over the coins all the time, and others don't, some folks want new zzz animations over the barracks, others don't, some folks like the helping hand animations, others don't.

Suggestion: If it isn't too much trouble, I think it would be nice to be able to turn off the animations individually rather than all off or all on. This would give everyone more flexibility. It would also speed up the game for some folks on slower computers without forcing them to make a choice between all or nothing.

For example, one of the features of this game is the ability to build extra houses and gain the population from them, but if you don't have the house on a road you don't get the rent. I would be glad to lose a little rent and gain the population if I don't have to build a road to that house. The main reason I don't is because I don't like the look of the little red circle with the slash through it hovering over the houses (technically, I think it is called the no symbol). But, I think that symbol is great and I don't want it to go away, I just want the ability to turn off that one individual animation over that house, at that moment, without losing that animation at other times. I don't want to turn off all the animations, because I like most of them most of the time.

Some folks might want to still be able to turn off animations all at once, so this is an additional feature I am suggesting, just a change to current features.

Anyway, that is my suggestion: to be able to turn off the animations individually in additional to the current ability to turn them all off at once.