• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Ability to turn building

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right now it is pretty hard to make efficient and nice cities, because as we can't turn buildings and roads are a necessity for most each building can only be replaced by one of the same shape and orientation

A second thing would be the ability to swap buildings positions or especially when space is lacking a "replace" (meaning you have a building in hand, you want to put it at the place off another, you click, the other building gets in your hand and the previous is positionned at the place you want)

DeletedUser231

ABSOLUTELY agree with this. The ability to rotate a building would be more than great....

PLUS ONE for this suggestion.

DeletedUser

Rotate buildings = 4 images per building, which you must download, hold them in your cache, memory, administrating, which of the four aspects is curreently the right for each and every building etc. etc.

Is your sensation 'elvenar' is too rapid, too fast, and it will be too rapid, too fast for all the times?

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser231

eh???????

Not following what you are trying to say at all.

DeletedUser

What you see/get is what you download.

If you want 4 images for a single object (to be able to see it in every possible aspect), you must download 4 images ... download 4 images requires 4 times more time + 4 times more place do save it ... things that normally are done automatically but need their time and space ...

If you think that it is not important that things need time/more time/place/more place, proceed in claiming buildings that can be rotated.

If you think, that the game is already slow enough, stop claiming buildings that can be rotated.

It's your choice and it's not so hard to understand, I think.

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser136

I disagree with being able to rotate the buildings. If I knew that every building I get was going to fit exactly where I wanted it to, the city building aspect of the game would get incredibly boring very quickly.

DeletedUser

This for me also is the main reason that I wouldn't like the possibility of rotating buildings. I want to be challenged by a game - and I want to know, that there is a minimum challenge for other players.

This applies for me also to the demand for a helping button (the one in FoE was one reason that I lost interest in playing)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58

Half the strategy of organizing your city lies in managing your space with the existing sizes. I wouldn't like buildings to rotate. :)

DeletedUser

Well turning buildings have been refused in FoE, because it's make the game well more simple and also have to implement more views to any building, but i Do expect the swapping function it's a very good functionality.

DeletedUser252

I agree that the battle with the space in your town is what's making half the fun.
The swapping thing I would like!

DeletedUser43

The first idea of rotating buildings has already been posted here (click).
The second idea of swapping buildings has been proposed in this earlier thread (click).

Since both ideas are duplicates, I'll close this thread. Please continue the discussion in the other threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.