• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Ability to See Goods Overview in Trader

• Thread starter Aelin Fireheart
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Currently when you go into the trader you can't see how many of each good you have unless you exit the trader. This has led to me accidentally trading more goods than I should many times.
For example when I need 700 wood and 750 steel but I only have 300 steel and 1000 wood. Trying to get the 750 steel I trade away more wood than I should and end up with less wood than what I need.
I'd just like a way to see the goods overview at the top of the page without having to exit the trader.

DeletedUser629

I don't know what your trader looks like, but mine shows me exactly how many goods i have.

sa4xfFf.png

DeletedUser118

It even works if you place your mouse over the icon of the good in the trading list.

DeletedUser43

Both previous posts are correct, but I think you're idea was to be able to open the goods overview (image below), even when the trader window is opened. This idea has been suggested earlier in this thread (click) and has already been forwarded. I'll close this thread as a duplicate. Please add your support to the referred thread. :)

TtFplqP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.