• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Ability to mogrify evolving buildings

ayvinul

I have a baby polar bear on one city, it's so cute. I still remember my winter owl back at evolution stage 3 or 4.

I would very much like to have a capability that's called mogrification in other games, that is the possibility to tweak the appearance of some buildings.

Most specifically, if you have a pet at the last stage, I would love to be able to show it as the baby form again, because those are often way more beautiful. It might be even be "just for me" so as not to confuse other players when they visit my city.

SoggyShorts

YES! For buildings that they have already designed the graphics for we should be able to apply "skins" to make them look like previous levels.

The application should cost something (Like a teleport spell, but not actually a teleport spell) and can of course also simply be paid for with :diamond:

This is a "no-brainer" Inno! An easy never-ending source of revenue for work you've already done!