• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Ability to change time zone

DeletedUser651

Maybe I wasn't clear before. What I was suggesting was a setting so I can get notifications in my current time zone.

How it is now: I get notifications in the wrong time zone so I constantly have to adjust the time in my head to figure out how long ago something happened.

How it would be: You have a setting so you can get notifications in your own time zone so you don't constantly have to do the calculations in your head.

For example, on the notifications that I see, it says that a player visited me at 8:30. But that isn't 8:30 my time. That is 8:30 whatever time zone the clock is set on.

All I want is the ability to change the time zone to my own so the game clock coincides with my real time. I can't imagine anyone would disagree with that, so I must have been confusing before. Let me simplify. I am just suggesting a setting. You could change it or not.

We have the ability in the browsing preferences to change the time zone in the forums, why not in the game itself?

Last edited by a moderator: