• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion A Valentine's Wedding

DeletedUser2305

bonjour, qui pourrait me dire où trouver la liste des missions pour l events de la saint valentin svp merci :)

DeletedUser

bonjour, qui pourrait me dire où trouver la liste des missions pour l events de la saint valentin svp merci :)
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/tale-of-burukbrak-and-gaelagil-ques
43. Gain a large amout of Coins (XII: 512K / IX: K)
44. Gain a large number of Supplies (XII: 94800 / IX: )
45. Produce Bread [1 h] 10 times
46. Produce Advanced Tools [3 h] 7 times
47. Research 1 Technology or upgrade 1 Building to level 15 or higher
48. Gain a huge number of Supplies (XII: 118K / IX: )
49. Gain a huge amount of Marble (XII: 8260 / IX: )
50. Gain a huge amount of Steel (XII: 8260 / IX: )
51. Gain a huge amount of Planks (XII: 8260 / IX: )
52. Gain 16 Relics
53. Spend 20 Knowledge Points
54. Upgrade 1 Building to level 16 or higher or Scout 1 Province

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1163

It seems Bardbarella is more sensitive about telling stories than Tandulien. When she mentioned Burukbrak, she left out the title Horse-Puncher. But, Burukbrak is the Son of Wumanok, the Dragon-Eater. I like dragons. Why couldn’t his father be the Veggie-Eater?

Deleted User - 86059

Translation

Hello who was going tell me where to find the list of tasks for the event of the St Valentine please thank you

Please remember English only in the forum thanks

lika1961

The quests for this event were much more sensible. Thanks for that.

The "Solve 20 Encounters" is still too much. I do not want to scout 2 provinces to finish an event! You keep telling us to slow down and yet this quest causes the opposite result. Make the tourney encounters count to complete this or adjust the number to 7 or 8. There is no need for this to be a high number. It just causes irritation for no good reason.

Elrondriel

This year's Valentine Event will run on Beta from today until February 17th

When I finished the event this morning, the timer was at 8d, 14h. This would mean, it ends on 18th at 10p.m. ? Can this be correct ?

Potvorisko

The quests for this event were much more sensible. Thanks for that.

The "Solve 20 Encounters" is still too much. I do not want to scout 2 provinces to finish an event! You keep telling us to slow down and yet this quest causes the opposite result. Make the tourney encounters count to complete this or adjust the number to 7 or 8. There is no need for this to be a high number. It just causes irritation for no good reason.

I totally agree with you. 20 are too much.

DeletedUser1250

So I was having fun with this event, just a bit frustrated because I had to solve 2 and 4 encounters. I did not look at the whole spoiler this time and now, thinking I can do this event in time, I read I need to solve 20 encounters. In another thread about the winter event, I already wrote I really do NOT want to scout anymore, nor do I want to solve encounters. I wrote I would like to see those quests with an OR option. Solve 20 encounters OR gain ...relics. Or pay coins or pay supplies. Give us the possibility to choose please.

I am really frustrated and mad about this. First we were told we went too far from our city, but we kept getting those quests. Then Timon said on innogames tv we had to stop scouting when we were too far, so I did stop scouting for months. Then I saw we needed completed provinces for the generation of the seeds, so I started scouting again. Only to find out that after 457 provinces we don't get an expansion anymore. Which I can understand and I can deal with it, but please, stop giving us quests to solve encounters or to scout.

I don't know what to say to make more clear I really don't want it anymore.
It makes me mad and sad, because I like those events and would have loved to get that building.

Alcaro

I have a tiny city here in Beta and the last quest of 20 encounters is hard to get towards mission impossible. When your manufactories are giving 72 planks/3h (just an example) it's really hard to complete 20 encounters. Will be very, and I mean VERY sad to abandon the event right at the last quest. Is it possible to be changed, please?

Loki Blue

Mods, please pass on to the devs my thanks, if that's not too presumptuous of me to ask. This storyline was not only fun but funny, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have never finished a QLE this quickly, and I appreciate the (what were for me) the nearly stress-free tasks. While I worked hard to prepare for this event, I won't lie, I did need a bit of goods help at the end to finish the 20 encounters; I negotiated where my army was lacking, and there's much respect due to my fantastic neighbor who picked up my trades. I appreciate the help. This is a win/win, and I will definitely be taking a few of my Live cities through this QLE. :D

2018-02-11.jpg

I love the little goblin helping himself to the wedding cake! :p

DeletedUser1163

Aaaaah, what a beautiful married couple, if you like Orcs. I think Burukbrak is saying right now.
I can’t believe I married to princess. She not judge me by how I look but how I act.”
The Valentine Wedding Event was well thought out except for the last quest. The story was much nicer to read than Tandulien’s “Love is in the Air.” It wasn't too stressful trying to juggle working in the real word with working on completing this event. You could miss a day or two and still be able to finish on time. The last quest could cause a lot of Elvenar players to throw their arms up in the air and run out of the room screaming, “This is the last event I will do!”

Please change the Solve 20 Encounters to “Solve 20 Encounters OR Gain # Relics” or whatever else you can think of, but the word “OR” should be included in this quest. If we don’t have another option to choose from, some Elvenar players will be excluded from participating in these events. Some of us only see Hard Provinces on the World Map, and this is a problem if we have not reached the Orcs and Goblins chapter yet.

Having quests that ask to solve many encounters means we have to scout 3 or more provinces. This is pushing us to the outer rim (Ring 11) of the World Map. Even fighting in the Hard Provinces can deplete your military or wipe out your goods supply. I’ve run out of goods to negotiate so I have to wait to make more or spend diamonds.

When we reach the point where we only see Hard Provinces requiring Orcs to trade, this can stop us in our tracks from completing anymore events, unless of course we can afford to spend diamonds. Is it me or are these events set up to give us no choice but to spend diamonds? Well you always have a choice. My choice will be to just turn off the game.

P.S. If there’s anything Ive learned from these events, it’s to always make sure there are provinces already scouted, and not to collect ahead of time coins from my residences or event buildings if I see a quest asking to gain a huge amount of coins, which is usually right before the quest to solve encounters or gain relics. If I have to scout a province, I may not have enough coins to scout, and may run out of time to complete the event.

SoggyShorts

Sorry Marindor. This won't happen again because this is my last post on this forum.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
I don't know if you meant to be funny, but that was great!
I mean, @Marindor asks you not to cross post the exact same thing in multiple threads, and your response is to post in a thread that you are never posting again, then copy&pasting it into another thread?

Comedy GOLD!
neveragain.png

Last edited:

Deleted User - 60107

Offtopic:
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
I don't know if you meant to be funny, but that was great!
I mean, @Marindor asks you not to cross post the exact same thing in multiple threads, and your response is to post in a thread that you are never posting again, then copy&pasting it into another thread?

Comedy GOLD!
View attachment 3930
I think you got the posts confused, Soggy. The earlier post (from the Rober Redbeard thread):
I don't think anyone can like proposals that are archived either.

The one from this thread:
Sorry Marindor. This won't happen again because this is my last post on this forum.

Apart from the author the two have nothing in common...

/offtopic

Back to the thread's topic:
So far, this event has been considerably less frustrating than the previous few events. There are only a few quests that might be a problem. The biggest one is, of course, the last one, as 20 encounters can be quite hard to get if you are not prepared. The other that might be a problem:
- gain 16 relics, if you get it while the tournament is over
- the upgrade quests (specifically the ones that want you to upgrade a building to level 14, 15 and 16)

5 out of 57 is pretty good, but still, please consider adding an alternative objective for the last quest. It would really suck for players to reach the end of the event only to discover that they can't complete the last quest.

Also, I find the rewards for the quests a bit better than before (especially when compared to the effort required by each quest). Sure, there are still the usual coins and supplies, but also Relics, KP and Broken Shards.

Hopefully future quests will be more like this one and less like the previous few.