1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion A Valentine's Wedding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for this year's Valentine's Questline Event here and let us know you thoughts!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Team

2. shadowblack

shadowblack Well-Known Member

ANOTHER event? Already?

That was my reaction after seeing the new event. I will try it here, on Beta, but on Live, where Elementals just arrived, I am going to skip it (except for the first few quests that ask for things I would do anyway).

Nearly 60 quests for less than 2 weeks seems a bit much...

blackbudahflyb and Jasper like this.
  3. Alcaro

Alcaro Active Member

ta na na naaa ... another event! I'm happy! I have a new city and some additional pop/cult building will be great to have :rolleyes::)

EDIT:

clicking on Event's icon, shouldn't I see the Prize? Also what it gives for my chapter?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  4. Kaaru

Kaaru Well-Known Member

Fabulous !

Loki Blue likes this.
  5. iDavis

iDavis Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see another event, thanks for that. :)

Loki Blue likes this.
  6. Heffernan

Heffernan Well-Known Member

don't click, just move your mouse pointer over the prize icon.

7. Potvorisko

Potvorisko Well-Known Member

I like events, at least my city is more various. When I dont have time for that, I just skip it. This building look glorious! :)

cpickett76 and Loki Blue like this.
  8. Heffernan

I like events too, it's just that after a few years of those I must pay attention the "value" of the prize. This time it doesn't click, just a couple of moths back I replaced most of my previous pop+culture buildings and the main prize now doesn't really improve things that much.

cpickett76 likes this.
  9. Alcaro

Alcaro Active Member

hovering over the icon (that red thing with hearts with the remaining time on it) it doesn't show anything :(

10. Heffernan

errr, no. click the red banner - then hover over the little house icon next to "rewards"

Alcaro likes this.
  11. Martha Bunker

Martha Bunker Well-Known Member

I'd like to compliment you on the beautiful pictures!

12. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

So far, nine tasks in, I have to say that I don't mind the storyline (it's an improvement on the poacher), and the tasks themselves have been quick and easy. #9 is a 9hour job, which means I can move on to other cities. And I actually have a spot for the reward without demolishing anything, so that's very nice.

cpickett76, Ritsel and Aramina like this.
  13. Jackluyt

Jackluyt Well-Known Member

Here is a video about the Valentine's Wedding Event that you can share with your friends and neighbors who do not have a city on the Beta Server.
    It also has a link to our Event Note: http://bit.ly/2nIzmhP

Please give it a like and Subscribe on YouTube - if you would like to get more breaking news videos like this!
    :)
    Most likely, this Event will come to the Live Worlds on 14th February.

14. Axatloc

Axatloc Member

And done. This is next event with solve encounters which I can't do coz I don't have a orcs, still 1 chapter to orcs. Why events are not for everybody? I don't like it.

15. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

Reward quest #23: 1 Broken Rune Shard :(
    Reward quest #51: 1 Broken Rune Shard :mad:
    Reward quest #55: 1 Broken Rune Shard :mad::mad:
    Reward quest #57: 1 Broken Rune Shard :mad::mad::mad:

That's 4 broken shared I can't use ! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

When do we get the option to save more then 10 Broken Rune Shard ? It's been over a year that this was promised ! o_O:eek::confused::oops::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  16. Daenaira

Daenaira Member

@Jackluyt hi there! thanks for the quest list o.o I have a question, at Quest 6 I only needed to solve 2 Encounters and not 3.. Do you know if they got adjusted per research chapter?

17. shadowblack

shadowblack Well-Known Member

I doubt it. I am in S&D, and also had to solve 2 encounters.

Loki Blue likes this.
  18. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

It's 2 straight across the board; I'm in Chapter 5, and have other cities in lower chapters...it has been the same for all.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Daenaira likes this.
  19. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

I wish the reward gave a set bonus with last years valentines buildings that are still in my storage:p

Aramina and Loki Blue like this.
  20. Heffernan

Valentines day event didn't come as a surprise, neither was I too surprised that the building isn't that valuable when it comes to culture/population (well, to me at least). But I was a little surprised that they didn't add some "set" thingy (some resource for example) to boost the value a bit. As I said earlier I chose not to play this time but had there been some little extra (even a seemingly meaninles one), it might have pushed me into action.... yeah,a little disappointed.

SoggyShorts likes this.