• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests a tweek to the random quests

Nsaplay78

Everyone I know absolutely hates these random quests since this has started. But if you insist on having them, how about putting a cap on how many times a quest can come up. For example, a list of 15 possible quests you can get in a span of 50. If you put a cap of something like 5 on each quest, then eventually some will stop coming up. 5x15 would be 75 if u did them all 5 times each. But there will still be some randomness since you only have 50 to do. I've had the same quest every other time for the entire event and its been really annoying and absolutely no fun to do, especially since it takes a goods quest that takes forever to do. I've already exausted all my goods instants just trying to stay up in the event. I barely have 1600 earned the whole time because of this loop. I would prefer to eliminate the random quests all together and I think just about everyone would agree. But its not currently random at all and its creating a negative player experience

Karvest

There were much better solutions to fix repetitive quests suggested in feedback threads for previous events, but Inno took the worst one this time. Hope next time they would use something better.

residentevil

Se podrían hacer tres grupos con 20 misiones cada uno. Las misiones en cada grupo serían un poco más difíciles que las del grupo anterior.
Las misiones del primer grupo comenzarían consecutivamente. Una vez que se completaran las 20 misiones, se repetirían al azar, pero sin repetirse. Tomaríamos 40 misiones.
Las misiones del segundo grupo comenzarían consecutivamente. Cuando terminaran las misiones, se repetirían al azar nuevamente, sin ninguna repetición. Se pueden hacer dos ciclos de misiones aleatorias. Tomaríamos 100 misiones.
El tercer grupo de 20 misiones comenzaría continuamente. Cuando llegamos a la última misión de este grupo, se repiten al azar, sin repetir las misiones en cada ciclo. Este ciclo de misiones se repite, siempre al azar, pero sin repetir las misiones dentro del mismo ciclo.
Entonces, en cada grupo tendríamos un ciclo con misiones que podríamos preparar, y otros ciclos donde las misiones serían aleatorias

Deleted User - 86059

Please guys again English only in this forum

Se podrían hacer tres grupos con 20 misiones cada uno. Las misiones en cada grupo serían un poco más difíciles que las del grupo anterior.
Las misiones del primer grupo comenzarían consecutivamente. Una vez que se completaran las 20 misiones, se repetirían al azar, pero sin repetirse. Tomaríamos 40 misiones.
Las misiones del segundo grupo comenzarían consecutivamente. Cuando terminaran las misiones, se repetirían al azar nuevamente, sin ninguna repetición. Se pueden hacer dos ciclos de misiones aleatorias. Tomaríamos 100 misiones.
El tercer grupo de 20 misiones comenzaría continuamente. Cuando llegamos a la última misión de este grupo, se repiten al azar, sin repetir las misiones en cada ciclo. Este ciclo de misiones se repite, siempre al azar, pero sin repetir las misiones dentro del mismo ciclo.
Entonces, en cada grupo tendríamos un ciclo con misiones que podríamos preparar, y otros ciclos donde las misiones serían aleatorias

Translation =

Three groups could be done with 20 missions each. The missions in each group would be a little more difficult than those of the previous group. The missions of the first group would begin consecutively. Once the 20 missions were completed, they would be repeated randomly, but not repeated. We would take 40 missions. The missions of the second group would begin consecutively. When the missions were over, they would repeat randomly again, without any repetition. Two cycles of random missions can be done. We would take 100 missions. The third group of 20 missions would start continuously. When we reach the last mission of this group, they repeat themselves randomly, without repeating the missions in each cycle. This cycle of missions is repeated, always at random, but without repeating the missions within the same cycle. Then, in each group we would have a cycle with missions that we could prepare, and other cycles where the missions would be random

Marindor

This is more feedback than an actual new game idea. We have already forwarded that feedback in the past and some changes have already been made, so we'll archive this thread now :)