• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface A switch to switch off the reminder of unspent cauldron

Bor de Wolf 1965

I have decided that the cauldron as it is now, it is not a thing I want to participate in.
Unfortunately Inno demands me to use it so they use the in-game nagging option to remind me every week that I need to use up my unused goblets

As a response to that I would like to have an option to switch off that nagging part.
It can be placed in the options menu were we switch it on/off.

It should be our own free choice of not using the cauldron and not the choice of a nagging developer that demands us to use something we might not like it.

[edit]
they also need to remove the 5 days reminder in the notification part as well as the red exclamation mark in the magic academy.

Last edited:

Alcaro

+1
thumbs-up.gif
rocking.gif

I couldn't say it better. I decided to ignore the Cauldron but I can't since I get messages and every time I open the MA, a red notification is there.

I would go even further - a switch ON/ OFF for every new feature - Season of... , FA. Spire, tournament. Not every player is interested in all features. I, for example, don't want to see the Cauldron and Season of... .
i-do-not-want-to-see.gif

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for voicing your opinion about the Cauldron! We will forward this idea as feedback to the team, because it's pretty much a design decision that players need to use all goblets, while the feature hasn't even been release on live servers.
Therefore, it has little chance to get implemented by the team at the moment - instead, we give the team feedback that validates a future design rework (in case the Cauldron doesn't perform as good in the live markets).
As a result, this idea is getting rejected "technically", but it's under the good intention that other ideas will have a better chance at the moment.