• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Communication A new way to Submit ideas

DeletedUser

How ideas/suggestions are submitted in this game, needs some serious help. My time here on the forum, I’ve seen things get archived because someone argued too much with a point and the idea never even made it to a poll. I’ve seen @iDavis get a suggestion archived because their idea was in feedback. Yet the skip button has now been in the ideas/suggestion twice now and this was given as feedback many months ago by yours truly. If feedback is not read, then why have a feedback section? I have seen, good ideas get archived because of lack of support.

Why not let the live community decide on an idea with an in-game poll and comment section? If it’s truly the community that decides what gets submitted to the devs, then make it a community decision instead of a forum decision? There would be no back and forth arguing, suggestions that are impossible technically, wouldn’t get a poll. People might actually vote if it’s more anonymous.

A couple of months ago, we received notifications to join beta to boost beta participation. I don’t really think this worked. A highly viewed suggestion, currently has 30 votes for yes. 30… and of those 30 how many are alts? Has Inno made it that we need a push account to get support for an idea?

People are obviously passionate about this game, make it so more can voice their suggestions with a form that can be screened for technical issues, duplicates and Inno’s vision and put the vote to the citizens of Elvenar. And a good place to start, recycle old suggestions that got archived because of lack of support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummbaer

Good idea to become feedback from players and not only from those being active in the forum

Big plus 1 from me

Marindor

This is rather feedback on a process than a new game idea. Right now we are happy with the way our process around Ideas & Suggestions works. I will archive this thread now.