• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features A new enchantment for the bears: Honey.

Biloutte91

Hello Guys, In relation to this post https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/a-bear-for-the-spire.18583/
I have a little reflection during the night. More and more event buildings are asking for pet food... Why not create an extra bear-only enchantment? Pet food would therefore only be reserved for phoenixes and other pioupiou...

Capture d’écran 2023-03-28 175906.png

What do you think of this idea?

Sorry for my english translate, i don't speak english very well. I'm a froggy ;) ;) ;)

Ainor

I disagree, because that means to have another recipe that decrease the probability to see them in MA, furthermore have a specific item usable only on a type of pet limits its use.
The only solution is to have more pet food

Lelanya

Not necessarily in MA. A special building is also possible
Yes it could be a hive, that produces more, if we have a lot of those 1×1flower cultures from the Fairy Queen event, Red Begonia and so forth, so that the worker bees have lots of pollen to collect. :)

Lovec Krys

We have already 5 or 6 bears. So i find more problems with adding extra type of pet food just for the bears then adding more ways to obtain pet food for those, who have too little.
(btw, my hungriest pet is Red Panda Master(2,33 food/week). All my other pets consume 1 or less pet food / week. And yes, i know that those without Polar Bear & Time Warp will use 3 pet food for Fire Phoenix / week)

Dorfl the Clay

Since in most cases the time petfood is effective is quite limited in most cases (a few hours - or even a day - is hardly worth it), I never wasted food to feed all my pets all the time... therefore - even though I am a big fan of everything concerning bears - I would prefer to see the time petfood is effective on some pets extended, in stead of adding an extra specialized food stuff..