• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Spire A Bear for the Spire

Lelanya

We need a Bear for time reduction in the Spire. This could be the Sun Bear, a lovely black bear with orange or cream patches on their chests. They are noted for their love of  climbing - which is how they came to associated with the Spire of Eternity.

This 3x3 building ought to give Supplies as the first resource, as bears are always hungry, and we all need Supplies, whether we cater or recruit troops. Next it should give Seeds, which are also painful to part with, but which bears require to give their coats a glossy shine. At level 10, after 48 hours, this building gives a choice of Vitality Surge for fighters, or Spectral Stone for caterers.

Biloutte91

+1 Sun Bear, helarctos malayanus,

Capture d’écran 2023-03-28 132413.png

Lovec Krys

@Lelanya We are talking about 3x3 building. So any divided production will not be worth the place - only if you mean it to be switchable.
And regards tools - one Magic Workshop enchanted by PoP(especialy if enhanced by Prosperity Tower effect) is way better than all tool producing culture combined. And besides tools will not help Spire at all, there are different breaks in Spire than tools.

Lelanya

I asked for Supplies because several pets already give Gold - the Fire Phoenix and the Polar Bear. I am sure a current or last chapter, enspelled, Magic Workshop outperforms many things, @Lovec Krys, doesn't mean that I have even  one in every city. Sorry but I barely skimmed the brainstorm section, the notion developed naturally for me.

Hmm should add Pros and Cons.

Pros: new bear idea is coming from players, Devs don't have to do all of the work themselves.

Cons: Time to develop a new way to affect Spire cooldown.

Lelanya

@Bilouette the feeding should reduce wait times for Spire rounds.
Ok folks, what do we think for numbers?

Biloutte91

For the supplies i have take the number of Watchful Winter Owl stage 10 and chapter XX. (with bonus culture)
For the divine seeds it's the production of the Triumph of the Tides stage 10 and chapter XX also.
For the vitality surge it' like the Witch Doctor 10%.
And For the population and the culure it's the numbers of Witty raccoon. stage 10 ans chapter XX also.

for the fedding effect like this ? (effect is 6 days like the spire)

Capture d’écran 2023-03-28 205501.png

Last edited: