• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9976] Kp taking longer than 1h

DeletedUser

Yep it's still playing up, just logged on since last post and it was at 1.50hrs again, spent kps in tech and it adjusted immediately to 40mins??

DeletedUser

Same here, "Next available in: 1:35h", after a reload it's "Next available in: 35:49m"

DeletedUser1620

Yep, said 1.16h. after spending a kp it went down to 16 min.

DeletedUser213

After reloading the page twice, now the KP counter seems to be correct. I'll see how long that lasts.

DeletedUser408

hotfixed nothing :)

Rinaer, you work for inno? you sound like a MOD then, we don't need your lectures TY, lets leave this to Mods as you suggested to post and respond if and when fixed because its not yet

This should actually be fixed and we are unable to reproduce it ourselves. If you are still experiencing an issue like this, please make sure to clear your browser's cache. :)

DeletedUser408

my browser clears cache on exit all the time, currently KP time says 1.31h, so not fixed back to drawign board please

DeletedUser1250

I have cleared cahce already more than 5 times and still have the bug. It happens every time when I log in after a while or when the game restarts itself due to inactivity. The timer shows more than 1 hour than, when I refresh, it corrects itself.

DeletedUser

hotfixed nothing :)

Rinaer, you work for inno? you sound like a MOD then, we don't need your lectures TY, lets leave this to Mods as you suggested to post and respond if and when fixed because its not yet
No I don't work for Inno, and yes I am a mod elsewhere on another public site with no connections with Inno, Elvenar, or any other game Inno produce, and yes you do need lecturing you seem to be to wrapped up in this pretend world where you get everything for nothing then get quite irate when things go wrong, on a test server which you knew full well was going to happen when you signed up.
Yes it was announced fixed by the CM, so it's a case of, 'don't shoot the messager' comes to mind.
Not only that you are very close to being offensive in your tone and attitude towards the staff working for nothing and their only intent is to help you on this forum, and if you were on mine you would of had your first warning to calm it down by now.
You can be as offensive as you like to me, water off a ducks back when it comes to people sitting there in front of their monitor giving it large.
Now have a nice day :)

DeletedUser408

@Rinaer
reading between the lines, good mods read context only emotion/tone ect..ect.. you are now making assumptions or putting words in my mouth, A good well versed MOD would know that , so keep your opinions about me and you out of it. As going off topic is typically a rule right.
So lets stick to topic, please as any Good MOD would say, so i expect a Game mod to actually post as such very soon. or delete or edit our posts that are not on topic, Stick to issue please

DeletedUser118

Its not. After you have to refresh thx to that message popping up, you always have to do it a second time to get the KP time back to normal. Mine says 1h 55 mins at the moment...