• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9963] Squad size 9 upgrade tech is stuck

DeletedUser

The tech tree for chapter IV looks different in Chrome:
chrome_1.png

Compared to Firefox:
firefox_1.png
The Squad Size Upgrade 9/10 are switched around.

Squad Size Upgrade 9 also says 43/40 progress:
negative.png

I did spend 3 KP's on this research the first time I opened the research tree after the upgrade to v1.7 before I realized it was a bug. :(

Do I get the diamonds if I press the button ? :rolleyes: -> No, I only got an internal error. :confused:

How do I get those 3 extra KP's I spend back ?

Game version: v1.7.3-(66fd69a) (2016-05-26 10:19)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Chrome 51.0.2704.63 m / Firefox 46.0.1
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.242
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I cleared my browser's cache in Firefox and now the tech tree does look the same as the one in Chrome. However I'm still stuck with Squad Size Upgrade 9 saying 43/40 progress and can't spend any KP's in the fairies research. :(

DeletedUser

Already did that. :) Just wondering how long it is going to take until I can spend KP's again. Don't want to wait a week till the next hotfix. :(

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Dear Jasper,

Thank you for reporting these issues :) as you have discovered the original issue you reported - the tech tree looking different in firefox and chrome is indeed a cache issue. The 2nd issue you report, of being unable to unlock squad size 9 upgrade has been confirmed and will be reported to our development team for fixing as soon as possible.

DeletedUser395

I've got the same. Can't spend any points. But I don't need to contact the support, do I? They'll fix it for all, right?

DeletedUser

They should but the more people contact support the faster it hopefully will be solved. :p However I'm afraid this won't be fixed until after the weekend. So we're going to loose both time and KP's. :(

Last edited by a moderator: