• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9828] Unconventional way of fulfilling quests

DeletedUser

I've got 2 quest:
- Having Steel (gain 40 Steel)
- Having Marble (gain 40 Marble)

Both I can fulfill in a way that I don't think was intended by using the copper foundry. When I get one of these quests I start a production for copper coins. This production cost me 45 marble and 45 steel. Now if I cancel that production the quest is fulfilled because I get 45 marble and 45 steel back from the aborted production ! :eek:

Game version: v1.6.1-(5dc0315) (2016-05-11 8:39)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 46.0.1
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.242
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enjoy while available! Consider it the trade off for the negative glitches.

DeletedUser283

similar weird results have been observed in FoE : the quest engine is monitoring the goods counter, so if a goods counter goes up for whatever reason, the quest acknowledges it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are able to reproduce it.
Thanks for your report Jasper. :)

similar weird results have been observed in FoE : the quest engine is monitoring the goods counter, so if a goods counter goes up for whatever reason, the quest acknowledges it :)
Many of these issues were fixed in the past already, but I guess noone tried the copper foundries so far, because it was very unlikely someone in the dwarven chapter still has the first repeatable quests, but as we can see it's not impossible. :D

DeletedUser

Just don't build a barrack and you'll get there. :D Although now I wish I had build one seeing how many bugs I found on the live server with the tournament. :eek: I could have earned a lot of diamonds here. :(