• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9723] "Produce 5 Night Essence" Quest problem

DeletedUser

A fellowship member is in the following quandary:

She's finished all the Fairy Research, thus has no where to spend Night Essence.

Her Portal capacity for Essence is filled

She now has the mandatory "Produce 5 Night Essence" Quest.

What's the likely outcome when the current Essence production is completed?

DeletedUser

It should still count for the quest, even though her capacity is maxed out.

I think her problem is that she's unable to produce 5 night essences because her capacity is maxed out midway, so she was trying to spend them to free up the space, but couldn't find a way to do so, not that people think they should spend night essence to count towards the quest.

DeletedUser

She finished the production run, which didn't trigger the quest. Without anywhere to make room in the Portal, she had to delete it. That didn't trigger the Quest, either.

Can we move this to a bug report, or send a request for review? As of now, if a player belatedly works on the Quest thread, the only option for finishing this will be to delete the Portal and rebuild. This seems an excessive step - given that there aren't any indications in the game that one is required to play the Research and the Quests simultaneously.

CrazyWizard

Deleting and rebuilding the portal won't help either since your goods will no longer dissapear.

En the end you end up with a 300 capacity portal and 900 essemce. so there will still be no room.
right click --> support ticker, let them solve it.

While the quest itself works, it is of course not intended that a player can get stuck. We have forwarded that issue now, thank you for reporting it!

DeletedUser118

My quest was declinable as I got there. Yours should be the same by now. Did you check?