• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9418] In tournament 8 my armies all show >999

DeletedUser1250

For some reason I didn't have this problem at all last weeks. NEVER had it.

But today, I have it non-stop. It started at province 17 on the dutch server, so number 8 was no problem. I restarted the game. Tried a lot to get rid of it, it was gone and province 18 went wrong again, then 19 also went wrong, 20 and so on till 34. I knew I had to reload, or fight with 1 unit and surrender. I solved it every time and every time the next province was a problem again.

I then started the tournament here and soon, not sure when, it went wrong here too. And when it goes wrong, it keeps going wrong. I can solve it by surrendering, then I can fight the whole province, but the next will show the >999 again.

Now I have some information for you which maybe makes no sense at all, or maybe it is the key to finding what causes it.

Last weeks, I was searching each new province on the map, today I used the list of the tournament to go to the new province. And I wonder if there is the problem. The first weeks, the second page of the tournament list in the menu under in our screen was bugged. So I never used it, till today. I couldn't find a province fast enough in the dutch server, then went to the list and started using the list, because it seemed useful.
So I stopped using the list and it shows no >999 anymore.

I asked someone else in my fellowship in the dutch server, he also used the list.

So maybe this bug has to do with the list. And I wonder if anyone uses that list for the first provinces, they are around your city and easy to find. And were easy to cater.
So that may explain why the bug doesn't happen right away.

999bug.png

Using the button to go to the next province might cause the >999 bug.

The reproduction steps for this bug are:

1. Go to worldmap and open the first tournament province
2. Open the province overview in the HUD menu (tent image on the right side of the menu)
3. Directly close it again
4. Open an encounter and click "fight"
5. Observe: the squad size says 0, and the squad amounts are all >999

:)

DeletedUser1075

Aha, so this is now the same as the one I reported today. I actually ALWAYS use that button, and it ONLY happens when I use that button to get to a province that is not at the same round as the highest round I have gotten to elsewhere. Hope that helps.