• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9418] In tournament 8 my armies all show >999

Veeb

Game version: v1.4-1787359-(staging) (2016-04-13 10:33)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: Microsoft Edge 13.10586
Operating System: Windows 10 - RUBBISH don't download it stick with 7 ;)
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Veeb
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Tournament Level 8

Current situation:
My armies all show >999
When clicked the armies are selected in the slots as 0

Expected situation:
Armies should show the amount I have
Armies should show how many units there are

Reproduction Steps
Click on level 8 tournament
2. Click on sector to fight
3. Try to select army
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Attachments

• foe tournament bug.PNG
    foe tournament bug.PNG
    188.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

DeletedUser607

Had the same thing

furthermore, if you start a battle in that situation, you have 0 units of the selected troops, and can't move.

only way out: reload and retreat. (EDIT: surrender works too).

By the way. tried to upload a file with that but. if you don't want me to do that, please say so, but that silly useless error message is not helping at all.

By the way. tried to upload a file with that but. if you don't want me to do that, please say so, but that silly useless error message is not helping at all.
That's always helpful. Can you maybe send me a private message with the error message, so that I can have a look? :)

DeletedUser607

I've sent it.

but, "a problem" isn't very helpful

"The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

0units.png"

I went through a whole lot of Tournament Provinces, but have not encountered this bug in any of them, unfortunately. Does anyone have any additional reproduction steps?

DeletedUser607

I cleared out about 4-6 provinces in a row, until it happened. after that, the error did not show up again. it was not lvl 8 as in veebs report.

after that, I cleared several additional lvls (currently lvl 23 or so), and the error did not show up again.

my guess, for some reason, the server does not transmit the squad size and the client defines the squad size as 0, resulting in that bug.

DeletedUser607

additionally, I used firefox (current version) and windows 7 64 bit.

so it's neither the same OS nor browser nor time...

DeletedUser1025

Had the same thing, which will not help you, except statistically. Also, after clearing some provinces. Reload helped, dod not have it since

DeletedUser837

Had the same thing
furthermore, if you start a battle in that situation, you have 0 units of the selected troops, and can't move.
only way out: reload and retreat.

DeletedUser607

do you know, if you had that display-bug too:

mouse over over a building (for example the barrack, or a workshop), and it will display ??? as produced amount of goods?

because I think, I had that too, but I'm not sure about it.

if so, that display-bug and the >999 units/0 units bug have the same root cause.

So far we've still not been able to reproduce this. Please let us know if it happens again, and we'll reopen our investigation. :)

We have been able to reproduce it once, but not yet consistently. It would help if anyone can find consistent reproduction steps. :)

DeletedUser283

I am just facing this bug; here is a summary of the situation

Game version: __v1.5-2ff7b61-(staging) (2016-04-27 9:17)
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: __Waterfox 44.0.3
Flash Player version: __21.0.0.213
Operating System: __Win 7 64 home premium
Screen resolution: __1440x900
Account name: __Philplessis
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: _3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ N/A

Current situation:
__after completing province 8, in the tournament, province 9 appears open, but trying to fight in this province brings the >999 error
__

Expected situation: not sure, see below
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__complete province 8 on 2nd day of tournament
2. __go to the 'tent' and look for province 9 on second page; its button on the right is green, and can be clicked to bring you to the province;
3. __try to start a fight in province #9
4. __player troops show >999 value and selecting them brings squads of 0 units
5. __reload : same result
6. __now back to the tent : when displaying page 2 of the provinces list, hovering above the "i" (info) blue on top right button shows the following text :
"Finish more provinces
you have unlocked more Tournaments than you have finished provinces of the current Tournament type.
finish more provinces on the World Map to play the unlocked provinces."

getting to the province directly from the map does not bring the error ... (but maybe it is due to the fact that it is now after 01:00 am and the province might indeed be unlocked now ...)

[edit]
after completing province #9, I went back to the world map and opened the 'tent';
when going to province #10 form the province list, I had the >999 error;
going back to the map and accessing the province directly from there did not bring the error :)
[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser605

I had this problem today with two different provinces.
EDIT: As far as I can remember I was accessing the provinces through the 'tent'.