• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9004] Barracks overwrites first troop

DeletedUser

Elvenar version 1.2.4
Microsoft Edge

With five slot barracks when slot 5 is empty adding a new stack deletes whatever is in slot 1 and leaves slot 5 empty until you enter another stack for production.

Heymrdiedier

Was just gonna report the exact same issue. Had 5 mins left on training my troop of archers, and when i wanted to add more archers to the queue the 5 min ones were gone and replaced by fresh troops. Troops were not added to total.

DeletedUser1513

I'm low on supplies, hit the training button. Then the completely filled training slot got replaced by a training slot that only trains a few units.
So this replace feature, doesn't only impact the training, it is also stealing supplies, because the cost of the armies replaced gets vanished...

DeletedUser

i just tried to upgrade my barrack and each time i got an internal error message followed by refresh - did it 5 times now
also am unable to delete troops in making (getting internal error msg as well) and whole thing seems to be stuck

edit:
replaced production of troops like mentioned in post above, and tbh not sure if i left for new production of troops (tho i think just collected some) or managed to delete them, but this morning barrack was empty and thus able to be upgraded

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

today I could not get any granite golems :
this morning, I check my barracks, and see that a squad of granite golems will be ready soon, followed by a squad of treants;
in the mean time I go to the map to fight, using other units, and when going back to my city I find that the treant squad is now in training, but no trace of the golems;
I had not touched the training queue in anyway;
happened again this evening;
these non functioning barracks are keeping me away from the battlefield, I cannot fight efficiently for the 2 provinces I need to complete a new province expansion that I need because after 2 weeks the missing research expansion bug is still not solved;
I will need the extra space soon, and I cannot get it;
the game is actually preventing me from playing;
frustration leads to anger...