• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8999] invisible buildings

DeletedUser1250

Thank you so much!!! After a week of a bugged city, I have my buildings back. I have produced spells non-stop... till about a week ago, because the second spell kept overwriting the first one. Never thought about the link between the invisible buildings and the magic academy.

DeletedUser283

one must admit that this is getting way too far : not only is the magic academy a building of disputable utility, but on top of this it brings both direct operation bugs and sneaky display bugs o_O

DeletedUser1557

Please fix it for the love of god its making it impossible to play!

DeletedUser594

Looks like The devs are back from Easter break, cause
my city has gone which was working well 'till this morning!!
What a mess!!!

DeletedUser1327

Work around works for me too :)
finally I can collect my sunflowers after 2 days reloading 20times a day

DeletedUser1516

2 days with half of my building not showing :'( It's impossible to play, and starting to get very annoying and harder to keep faith in this game :mad:

DeletedUser503

Any of you who have the 'vanishing buildings' bug. And who also have the Magic Academy,
try this: Start a spell production in the Magic Academy. Refresh your game. Your city buildings
should now all be there. This fix appears to last as long as the Magic Academy spell that you
started is still in production.

DeletedUser1516

thanks for the tip, worked like a charm! well, as long as the magic academy hasn't vanished with the other buildings :/