• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8999] invisible buildings

Quick update: our development team is working on this issue. The cause has been determined and now it has to be fixed and then tested. When that is done, we should hopefully be able to deploy the fix on Beta. :)

DeletedUser594

Is Inno at war with the Flashplayer? After rebooting some more
buildings reappeared but not all ....

DeletedUser594

Seems like the war with Adobe Animate CC has been won
by Inno...:)

DeletedUser1578

It was ok for a while today. This afternoon, buildings started to disappear again,...

DeletedUser1250

Strange. Saturday afternoon, a workshop, a residence, the martial monestary, the fairy portal and all the farms disappeared and I never got them back, no matter what I tried. I was building a new cultural building on sunday or monday and that one disappeared during the building process. I don't understand why some people got some buildings back, while mine never came back. I emptied cache, my flashplayer and such is up to date, I really don't know what else to do, except wait for the fixing.

DeletedUser317

Just started to play today, and i have no missing building, one reload and again no missing building, maybe for me it fixed.
Yesterday i reload ten or more time the game untill i get only some street missing, so i can play, maybe has to do something with those reload i made yesterday? So for me this bug come from nowhere and get back to there with no aparent reason.
I see what happen in next reload.

DeletedUser594

@Eladamri , don't waste your time it's all Innos fault!
Mine is fine now, but that could change any time soon
(hope not!)....

DeletedUser283

been safe from this bug until today
now with both chrome on Linux and Waterfox on windows 7, I have no access to the fairy settlements;
which means that I cannot start productions in the farms nor collect them
which means that I cannot move forward with the game
which means that I will probably have to stop playing if delvelolpers do not stop dreaming and get to fixing this

DeletedUser1503

Last message from our CM on monday....
Good communication and good job.

DeletedUser283

back to normal after several (!) reloads
I am now afraid to reload the game again and have buildings disappear ....

DeletedUser1542

I have been affected by this bug almost 10 days on and off ( more on than off). Tried 3-different browers (IE, Chrome, Mozilla) 3 different computers.

http://postimg.org/image/5suipafhd/

I need to be the #1 in my fellowship, I can't do that if i can't upgrade my buildings :(

Ashikor

P.S. I have no life oustide elvenar :eek:

DeletedUser317

Today....is back again the bug.

Edit: Today is worst tan before, i try reload the game 20 times and no decent respanw of the building.
So basically we are not able to play untill maybe monday, (long week end ahead), Already 6 days whit this bug........

Last edited by a moderator:
A workaround for this bug is/can be: start production in your Magic Academy, then reload the game. This works most of the times, but do realize that the issue can return, "requiring" you to perform the workaround again. We are of course working on fixing this issue properly.

DeletedUser283

wow, I was wondering whether the occurrence of this bug in my city could have been linked to the magic academy being idle for the first time since the update o_O
seems that this was it after all ...