• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8556] Costs of upgrade to level 3 for magic academy not showing

DeletedUser1250

Game version: v1.0.2-(9f1f82e) (2016-02-17 16:07)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: __ Google chrome 48.0.2564.109 m
Flash Player version: __ Adobe flash player 20.0.0.306
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Anne65
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
I want to upgrade the magic academy to level 3 and can't, it is not showing the costs and the upgrade button is grey

Expected situation
It should show the costs and it should be possible to upgrade it

Reproduction steps:
-click on the magic academy
-click on upgrade menu
- the upgrade button is grey, it is not showing the costs

Magic academy.png

DeletedUser629

Thank you for the report, Anne65.

To upgrade the academy to level 3, players will need 250 diamonds. This is now shown correctly.

PqZgune.png

DeletedUser1250

I just refreshed my game, but the costs are still not shown correctly. Somehow logging doesn't give me a newer version. I made a new screenshot with the version I have. The same as before.

Maybe an important note: I don't have 250 diamonds, maybe it shows correctly for those who have, but if you don't have, then it doesn't show it.

Magic academy 2.png

DeletedUser629

I tested this, and i think you're right about the upgrade bar showing grey when players do not have the amount of diamonds needed. Will ask if this is intended or not.

DeletedUser1250

Well, first I thought I do understand that the button is grey when a player doesn't have the needed diamonds. But the point is it doesn't show that there are diamonds needed. I had to find out in the forum, I had no idea until I read it here how to upgrade it.
Not knowing it should cost diamonds makes my first post a bit incomplete. If I had known I could have add the screenshots I post here to the expected situation.

I compared it with the builders hut, that building also needs diamonds to upgrade it to level 3 and higher.
It should work like the builders hut.

builders hut.png

The button is blue and it shows the needed diamonds, although I do't have them.

I am able to click on that and when I do I get the following message:

diamonds builders.png

This is how it should work and it doesn't.

So the expected situation is:
It should show the needed diamonds in the button.
The button should be blue.
I should be able to click on it and get a message that I don't have enough diamonds and should be able to click on the buy button.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1488

I agree with Anne65 - I do not believe that is the intended logic behind the upgrade. :)

DeletedUser629

Thank you for your detailed report, Anne65

It should indeed show the needed amount of diamonds like the builders hut. We will forward this to our development team :)

Elderflower

Mine is also showing the same greyed out Upgrade button with no option to use diamonds or to purchase them

Veeb

Mine is greyed too. Pic below from 10 mins ago

Attachments

• Level 3 spell upgrade.PNG
    Level 3 spell upgrade.PNG
    480.1 KB · Views: 172

DeletedUser629

Thank you for your feedback. Prefix has been set to confirmed, and we will try to have this fixed as soon as possible :)

DeletedUser503

Don't forget to give Anne her Diamonds for an excellent bug report.

Veeb

Don't forget to give Anne her Diamonds for an excellent bug report.
I've only got one lot of diamonds as they always seem to find an answer as to why they won't give any!!!
Might go back to not bothering and stay off forum like I usually do..........

Diamonds are granted before a bug report is moved to the 'Confirmed issues' section. This is not explicitly stated in every thread, but that does not mean they diamonds are not granted. If a reporter has questions about diamond rewards, they can contact us about that.

DeletedUser1250

I got the diamonds a few days ago, as soon as my report got confirmed, so thank you for that!