• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8447] Server Error at 48% of loading

DeletedUser1512

I am trying to Login to the Beta game. Upon loading the bar gets to 48% and it comes up with a message saying server error. It has been like this since yesterday

DeletedUser1512

Hi, any chance that any progress is being made with this? still getting the server error message at 48% on Firefox

DeletedUser1512

Game version: __https://beta.elvenar.com/
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: _Firefox 44.0.2
Flash Player version: _You have version 20,0,0,306 installed
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __waltoni
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: _5/5 = happens always

Quest title: __n/a

Current situation:
__after choosing beta world, load bar continues to 48% and fails showing Server error
__

Expected situation:
__Should continue to log in
__

Reproduction Steps
__Go to elvenar.com
2. __click play
3. __click Beta
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

----------

DeletedUser724

check your browser address https://zz1.elvenar.com/game/index

if it is not, change it

if it is,
i occasionly meet this
i reload game, but do not login any beta world

I choose logout
after completely logout
close browser
shut down computer
after a few minutes
switch on computer
open broswer
login game
login game world

I suppose your computer may get something stuck while in previously loading
if you do not logout
those thing still stuck there, it is some interface of elvanar/your-computer get some mis-communicate..

Hope it help you

DeletedUser1512

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestions. Sadly, they didnt work and I still have the same issues

DeletedUser1512

Ok. Today I thought I would try and log into a different world and went into and registered for the en.elvenar.com world. It worked fine so its just related to the Beta server. Guys I would really appreciate some advice/help to get this sorted as I haven't been on for 5 days now

DeletedUser1047

I wrote 4 to support the fault persists. server error I had not been the bete five days I'd appreciate solutions. it's unimaginable. You've thought about the possibility of canceling uz beta server and move players on other servers? Since I do not believe I'll fix that error since it's five days it takes. and no results are seen

Marindor

We know you want solutions guys and we would love to provide them as well of course, so please fill in a bug report template if you experience these issues and post it here. So far only 1 player has done so since we asked you about 24 hours ago. With only 1 template, it won't be easy for our development team to find any common factor between affected players and will take way longer than necessary to find the cause here.

DeletedUser1515

sorry people, my English is not so good.
I am also concerned since this morning. Attempts login in Chrome, Edge and Iexplorer. After 48% comes anywhere Server Error.

DeletedUser1512

Thanks Marindor. Whatever you did seems to have done the trick for me. It's a little slow loading compared to previously but that's ok. Is there anything that I should know about the issue in case it happens again?

Marindor

Thanks Marindor. Whatever you did seems to have done the trick for me. It's a little slow loading compared to previously but that's ok. Is there anything that I should know about the issue in case it happens again?

Good to hear that. At the moment we have found a (temporary) way to help players out who experience these issues but the cause of this bug is still unknown. Therefore, to all players who have these problems: Please contact support for help and post a bug report template in this thread, including a short summary of what you did exactly before this issue appeared, so hopefully we can get some reproduction steps out of that.

Thank you all for your help!

DeletedUser1516

Happening to me too, for the last 2 hours! nothing special happening before, tried to clean cache, reboot browser, reboot PC etc... same issue!

Game version: 0.35.13 (d39f9a)
Game world: beta
Browser + version:
Chrome (Version 48.0.2564.109 m)
Flash Player version: __You have version 20,0,0,306 installed
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __ Raina
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 since 16h30 (GMT+13)

Current situation:
Cannot load the game
Server Error at 50%

Expected situation:
loading the game

Reproduction Steps
__ Login
2. __ choosing world (beta)
3. __ loading page
4. __ wait
5. __ at 50% come "server error"

Screenshots of the bug:

upload_2016-2-16_18-5-58.png

DeletedUser1512

Hi Marindor,
Sad to say that the issue is back this morning. The template is as above. nothing changed. Server error at 48%. I will contact support also

DeletedUser336

Game version: __https://beta.elvenar.com/
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution:
Account name: Golden
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: _
Quest title:
Current situation: not working at all, cannot log in

Marindor

We are currently experiencing login problems guys, our system administrators are working on it, sorry for this!

DeletedUser1512

Thanks for the update Muf-Muf. Fingers crossed they can sort it soon