• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8395] Possible to get more troops than should be possible

DeletedUser778

Game version: v0.35.3-(c5f36cd) (2016-02-02 17:59)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: FF 44.0
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.268
Operating System: Win7 64bit
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: LordB
Humans or Elves: Elf
Reproducibility: 5/5 happens always, if I collect at least two stacks of troops at once, of which the weight isn't even divisible through my max stack weight.(I hope this sentence makes sense :confused:)

Since it looks like noone looks in the other thread anymore. I post it new here.

Current situation

A Barracks slot has a maximum weight of 100 for me,
so I can train 100:6 = 16,667 = 16 Golems at once. It cost me always the right amount of supplies 324 x 16 = 5184
If I collect only one stack I get the correct amount of Golems = 16
If I wait until more slots are ready, for example 5: I get 84 Golems instead of 80 (5x 16)
I took notes of the amount of Golems in my army camp once and compared after collecting and it looks like I really get more, if I collect more stacks at once and it's not just a display error.

Expected
I should only get 80 Golems, or in general the right amount of troops, since it happens always collecting 2+ stacks of golems/treants (boths weights aren't even divisible through 100)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I think I understand what is happening here. I have one question, though: are you actually getting the 84 Golems, or does the game correct it to 80 for the units actually received (so not just the display of the blimp over the Barracks upon collecting)?

DeletedUser778

I checked that one only once, but there I got the wrong amount added to my "troop storage" in the army camp.
Some more data:
Yesterday evening I took notes of my amount of troop in the army camp. There I had 2623 Golems
Today in the morning collecting showed 50 Sorcs and 33 Golems (I produced 2x 25 sorcs and 2 x 16 golems[100:6=16,67]),
so one Golem more then shown in the queue and also the total amount in my army camp was increased by 33 to 2656.

Edit:
Didn't checked though, if the amount changes to the correct amount after a restart.
I will check that in the morning again. I still have only Golems running :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

2nd test positive as well:
2564 Golems before collecting
Collected 3 x 16 Golems
Was 49 instead of 48, so one free Golem
2613 Golems in the army camp
2613 Golems still in the camp after a restart

DeletedUser1488

I was able to reproduce this as well. :)

Reproduction Steps:
  1. Que several golems - haven't tried testing with other units
  2. I logged out during the que time and waited a few minutes after they completed
  3. Collected available units and gained an additional 4
Happy Training! ;)