• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8365] Training for quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser1502
  • Start date

DeletedUser1502

I have a quest to train 33 sorceresses. I have do so 3 times. I collect the sorceresses and the quest does NOT complete. When I go to do it yet AGAIN. It shows that I am locked out. I refresh and it sets all the slots back to 0. I click on the sorceresses and the slot set back to the # I can make. I fill the slots that are open. and start again. I have already done this quest 3 times. STILL not complete. Whats up with that?

DeletedUser1257

Same issue for me, though it was requesting granite golems. When I clicked on the new collect button to collect the granite golems it did not credit them on the quest. Tried it a couple of times, but was never credited as completing any granite golems. Declined the quest and moved on.

Just wanted to confirm the original posters's report that this is happening and to note it happens on other troops than just sorceresses.

We have been able to confirm this issue and will forward it for further fixing. Thanks for reporting it!

This has now been fixed. The units will be counted towards the quest as soon as you collect production from the Barracks.