• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8363] Number missing in army and 2 icons over barracks

Veeb

Game version: __ v0.35.3-(c5f36cd) (2016-02-02 17:59)
Game world:Beta
Browser + version: Edge latest version 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 10 - latest
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Veeb
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__The number was 52 instead of 64 and then it was blank when I deleted and added again, twice.
I also had the crossed sword when I clicked on the barracks and as it went I had another icon pop up but unsure of what this was - possibly spell but I have not had these yet as have only just built the magic school.

Expected situation:
It should have been 64.Pictures below
There should not have been a second icon.

Reproduction Steps
__click on armoury
2. __Swords disappeared and second icon appeared and disappeared.
3. __add units
4. __gave 52 instead of 64
5. __deleted units
6. __added units
7. __no number of units
8. __closed armoury
9. __retraced steps same thing happened no units.

Attachments

• bug2.PNG
    bug2.PNG
    356.8 KB · Views: 193
  • bug3.PNG
    bug3.PNG
    223.1 KB · Views: 165
  • foe glitch.PNG
    foe glitch.PNG
    447.5 KB · Views: 196

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us. The issue appears to reproducible with the following reproduction steps:
1. Queue 5 unit squads to be trained in the Barracks slots (may work with less slots, if the barracks has less).
2. Close the Barracks window.
3. Open the Barracks window again.
4. Delete any number of squads from the queue.
5. Attempt to add a new squad to be trained at this time - observe you don't see any numbers for the units, yet they're being trained.

We will pass along this information to the developers. The CM will review the thread for any rewards.

DeletedUser628

There is a chance that the issue is in fact a duplicate of this thread here:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/8338-slider-in-barracks.4049/

Because when you have all squad slots filled up, I imagine the slider reverts to 0, so when you attempt to add new training squads you only add 1 unit. But as the report differs a bit, and if it's a different matter then this shouldn't remain like this (you should be training the max possible number of units, as opposed to 1) let's wait and see if the CM can confirm whether or not it's a duplicate. :)

ETA: Duplicates:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/beta-barracks.4125/

Last edited by a moderator: