• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8349] Unable to navigate to city from fellow's world map

DeletedUser651

Able to reproduce every time.

Start from home world, click on a fellow in my fellowship and then click on the world map icon from their city. At that point I tried to navigate home but the navigate home button is greyed out.

What should happen is I should be able to navigate home from the world map from their city but I could not.

I am playing on google Chrome
Version 47.0.2526.111 m
on Windows 10 on a lenovo laptop with 8 mg of ram, on the current version of the game.
20.0.0.286 version of adobe
0.34.3140-v0.34.1-(staging) (2016-01-20 13:29)

29p7ygl.jpg

We've tried this now using the following steps, and have unfortunately not been able to reproduce it:

1. Load game (start in own city)
2. Click Fellowship menu
3. Click any member in Fellowship > visit them
4. Click "World Map" button (see them on the World Map)
5. Try to click "Navigate to city" button / observe if the button is greyed out

AND

1. Load game (start in own city)
2. Scroll to Fellowship member on the World Map
3. Open their city
4. Click "World Map" button (see them on the World Map)
4. Try to click
"Navigate to city" button / observe if the button is greyed out

We have tested this in both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. In both browsers, we've been unable to reproduce this. Do you have a bit more information on how you are able to reproduce this consistently? Are we missing certain steps?

DeletedUser651

I'm working on it. It was 100% reproducible yesterday and yet today, the issue is gone for me. I'll see if staying on and playing longer affects this or what.

Ok....I got it to happen again and it stays here until I log out and come back in again.

I visited a few neighbors, then went and did a bunch of fights and then the issue reappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser651

It happened again after fighting and negotiating 8 fights. I signed in and all was good, but after fighting and negotiating a few fights, the navigate to city button is greyed out. I thought it made a difference that I was at a neighbor's city and couldn't see the navigate button, but it doesn't matter if I am at home or at a neighbor's on the map, either way the navigate to city button is greyed out.

2it2dxg.jpg

2a7t0yx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser651

In other words, this bug title should be changed to just "unable to navigate to city" because it doesn't matter where you are in the world map, after a bunch of fights and negotiations, the navigate to city button doesn't work.

DeletedUser880

I have had this problem as well but it seems to be working ok now.

DeletedUser778

Just happend to me too.
I was going to the world map to go to the last scouted province to fight a little and I realized the navigate to city button is greyed out.

2016-01-31 15_19_07-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png

So far we've not been able to reproduce it. Is this still happening now that we have a new version on our Beta worlds, too?

AHA! I found it.

Reproduction steps:
1. Go to the world map
2. Negotiate an encounter (may work with fighting too)
3. From the province window, click the "Back to City" button
4. Click the WM button
5. Observe: the "Navigate to City" button is greyed out and unresponsive

Edit: step 2 is not necessary.

Last edited: