• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8346] Tooltips behave inconsistently

• Thread starter DeletedUser1075
  • Start date

DeletedUser1075

Game version: v0.35.3-(c5f36cd) (2016-02-02 17:59)
Game world:
Beta
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.272
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2736 x 1824
Account name: Grace
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 3/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
This is a weird one. Since the game update, when I hover over any building or item, I sometimes see the expected info and sometimes not. For example, I hover over a silk manufactory and see details about production, move to the adjacent marble manufactory and see the associated card with same details, go back to the silk factory and the building highlights and then doesn't popup the card. The same happens in the build menu, looking at culture buildings, where you can see the card pop and flicker out at times, show for other culture buildings, and not show at all for some.

I have two little screen-grab videos (mp4s) if you want to see this in action, but the forum won't let me attach them.

Expected situation:
The associated card consistently displays on hover.

Reproduction Steps
Hover over a building
2. Hover over another building.
3. Go back to the first building and hover.

DeletedUser778

I can reproduce it too.
If I move over one of my lvl 11 marble manufactories i get the right popup, if i then move over an adjacent silk manu (also 11) nothing happens -> allways.
If I go then back over the marble manufactory I get the popup I should have gotten for the silk manu, but with a marble icon.
Same behaviour in my city for silk manufactory to workshop.

Marindor

Thank you, we can confirm this happening and will forward it for fixing!

Edit: Same goes for icons/buildings in the Build Menu when switching between a few tabs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser283

its been like that for months, I am afraid ..
I thought the game was slightly lagging ...

DeletedUser867

There's a similar behavior for updated quests, where you'll get the previous tooltip until you slide off of the icon, and on again.

DeletedUser1075

Thank you! :) Lots of work yesterday with the update, hope you all have an easier day today.

DeletedUser1075

There's a similar behavior for updated quests, where you'll get the previous tooltip until you slide off of the icon, and on again.

Yes! But that was happening before the update. Definitely an issue.